nuff add

May 30, 2011

10 Days [Day Ten]

Day Ten : 10 final words

Might as well complete this no?

Day 10: final words

1. I hope I'll get more translating/proof reading/writing jobs after this

2. I am determined to finish all the books I'll be picking up at my aunt's later 

3. I hope I can finish this new story before the end of this week

4. I really miss my friends. It's getting boring...

5. I shall try to be less dependent of the internet.

6. Thank you to my aunt and cousin for the overnight stay at the hotel. I feel a bit guilty because they paid for everything...I will treat you guys when I finally get a job. PROMISE!!

7. Dear Streamyxx, please don't go A-wall on me gain when I actually get a job

8. Save up some money so that I can get Shimizu Shota's albums!!He's fantastic!!

9. I can't wait to go to London to visit my aunt, but she has to go there first....

10. Glad that I finally finished this. I can't believe I couldn't keep to the schedule. It wasn't that hard =_=

DONE!!!!

0 Chocolates:

Post a Comment