nuff add

May 16, 2011

10 Days [Day Four]

Day Four : 10 things I want to say to one person
Day Five : 10 wishes
Day Six : 10 items I can't live without
Day Seven : 10 important people
Day Eight : 10 of my favourite songs
Day Nine : 10 ways to win my heart
Day Ten : 10 final word

Yes, I did skip a day because I just didn't feel like writing.
Here's day four
10 things I want to say to one person

To my dad,
1. Thank you for all the sacrifices you've done for me
2. Thank you for giving me all the love I need
3. Thank you for putting up with all my failures
4. Thank you for putting up all my whining
5. Thank you for being supportive for all the things that I have done up until now
6. I'm sorry I couldn't make you proud
7. I'm sorry I could't finish on time
8. I'm sorry that I couldn't meet your expectations
9. You may not know this, but what happen when I was 16 deeply scared me
10. I wish you would understand that I am a girl, and that I am sensitive even though I hide it from you and because I lived with 3 brothers. I am really hurt when you say things that seems so trivial. I tend to keep to myself and I don't know how much longer I can hold it in.

If he does ever read this. I hope he understands.

3 comments: