nuff add

May 17, 2011

10 Days [Day Five]

Day Five : 10 wishes
Day Six : 10 items I can't live without
Day Seven : 10 important people
Day Eight : 10 of my favourite songs
Day Nine : 10 ways to win my heart
Day Ten : 10 final words

Today, we shall go on a lighter side :)

Day 5 : 10 wishes

1. I wish I would have figures out my life by now [I'm in a dilemma (-__-)]
2. I wish I could throw away my bad habits that affect my life [Lazyness and procrastinator the most]
3. I wish the war around the world would just end [It's sad to see people die everyday]
4. I wish I was a better writer [Must be a better writer!!]
5. I wish I could go around the world all expense paid [Who wouldn't right??]
6. I wish I could fly!![To see the world in a whole new perspective]
7. I wish I could go to Celine Dion, Maroon 5, Backstreet Boys, The Script etc concerts for free [Because they're just so damn expensive]
8. I wish I could marry a prince XP[ A girl can dream right??]
9. I wish I could indulge in all the manga without worrying about time and money
10. I wish I had my very own Doraemon because he has all them gadgets.

My two favourite animals; Dragons and Butterflies :)


Whoopedoodah!!I just felt like saying it :D

2 comments:

  1. I would also like to stop being so lazy, because it is affecting me much, but do not know what to do with it, and that sometimes I become very depressed

    ReplyDelete