nuff add

May 19, 2011

10 Days [Day Seven]

Day Seven : 10 important people
Day Eight : 10 of my favourite songs
Day Nine : 10 ways to win my heart
Day Ten : 10 final words


Day se7ev :)

10 Important people

1. My mum
2. My dad
3. My self [even though I usually put other people forth]
4. My siblings [they are more than one, but they come off as one person]
5. My cousins [can't list all of them down now can I?]
6. The person who invented coffee [the person who discovered that coffee beans could be grind and become the most important part of my life]
7. Besties [life would be dull without them ;)]
8. Teachers [I would be as smart as I am now without them]
9. The person who invented the television [unfortunately the invention of tv could not be pinpointed to one person only, so whoever that was involved in making it happen; thank you for making knowledge available throughout the whole world]
10. Our forefathers [every single one of them. Without "back then", there would be no "right now"]

d(^_________^)b


2 comments: