nuff add

Jun 3, 2011

New Fan Fics

It's been awhile since I updated huh? I dunno, I don't really say what's on my mind. Things in my mind stays in my mind until I fell like saying it. I keep more to myself most of time. Well sorry that this is not an update for FTAK chapter 45. I don't feel like scanning it yet. I'm doing what I do best as of now; procrastinating. I just can't get rid of the habit. I even procrastinate to reply to the review on my fics but I do reply....eventually.

I can't get enough of them!!XDXD


Oh right, the fic. I have added one more fic of my own to the Maid-sama! fanfiction collection. Also another chapter for All I Need Is Trust. I would have to say though, I'm actually not that bad at making up romantic scenes for the favourite couple. I wanted to do one for Igarashi Tora, but I understand those two so much better than the other characters in the manga. I have that habit of trying to get them as in character as possible and I get irritated sometimes when the stories I read, the characters are so OOC. But, as the world spins, no one's perfect. I find some of my own as OOC as ever! Ah well, anyway the links.


This one was done for the Maid-sama! Reverse Roles Fanfic Challenge hosted by my fellow writer Marisol Gaddi.

Chapter 2 of Trust Is All I Need. I'm working on the final chapter of this instalment. I was happy for it being a two-shot, but I got ideas for a third chapter. So I just have to write it :)


Remember, reviews are love ;)

0 Chocolates:

Post a Comment