nuff add

May 11, 2011

10 Days [Day One]

I picked this up at my friend's page and I gotta say it's kinda interesting. What to do is to follow the title for each day for the next 10 days. Write the first 10 things that come to mind when reading the title for each day.


Day One : 10 things about me
Day Two : 10 things I love
Day Three : 10 things I hate
Day Four : 10 things I want to say to one person
Day Five : 10 wishes
Day Six : 10 items I can't live without
Day Seven : 10 important people
Day Eight : 10 of my favourite songs
Day Nine : 10 ways to win my heart
Day Ten : 10 final word

So here's day one.
[10 things about me]

1. I am the third child from four siblings
2. I have three brothers
3. I have a nephew [the closest one]
4. I have more than 40 cousins
5. I have more than 10 nephew and nieces [my cousin's kids]
6. I am short-tempered
7. I am a sucker for cliché romantic moments
8. I hardly use my mobile
9. I prefer reading than writing [ that's gonna change quite soon,I hope...]
10. I enjoy old period movies [pride & prejudice, the young Victoria etc]


Smile :)

That's the first day done ;]

0 Chocolates:

Post a Comment