nuff add

May 24, 2011

10 Days [Day Nine]

Day Nine : 10 ways to win my heart
Day Ten : 10 final words


I think I missed two days of this. A lot of things happened.
What ever, carry on with the show.

Day 9: 10 ways to win my heart.

1. Love me for me. Not who I could be or could have been. [I don't intend to change for anyone except myself. If it for for the better than it's okay..I guess]

2. Appreciate me for all my flaws. [No one's perfect. But tolarence is the best thing.]

3. Can cope with all my weirdness [I'm an Otaku. Nuff said :P]

4. If you can cook, all the better [A guy who can make a decent meal is sexy. Or at least has the effort to try and prepare something for me and themselves. I think a guy trying to impress a girl by cooking for her is incredibly sweet. Ramen and water don't count as cooking. LOL]

5. Independent [Don't rely on girls to do all the thing your mother does for you e.g. washing dishes, laundry, ironing. If we want to do it for you it's fine, but don't expect me to do it because I'm a woman. I'm a huge feminist]

6. Clean [I hate disgusting people. Messy I can tolerate,dirty is DIRTY!!]

7. Romantic [At the right moments of course. I don't like PDA]

8. Funny [I am not a funny person. I may be silly sometimes, but a guy who can crack up a CLEAN joke is always nice :)]

9. Doesn't give up easily [I'm hard to impress. Maybe because I have had my heart broken by a very important person in my life. I admit, I'm scared, so if you give up, then your not worth it]

10. Can play a musical instrument [I like guys who can play music. It's a plus one for a man who can play the piano or violin ;)]

A woman's heart is hard to understand and easily broken.
So nurture it and it will be full.

0 Chocolates:

Post a Comment