nuff add

May 21, 2011

10 Days [Day Eight]

Day Eight : 10 of my favourite songs
Day Nine : 10 ways to win my heart
Day Ten : 10 final words

This is actually my favourite topic!! 

10 of my favourite songs.

1. Te wo Tsunagou by Ayaka (絢香手をつなごう) [this roughly translate as holding hands. The official video clip is abosolutelly brilliant. Go HERE for the English translation of the song. It's a great song for unity :) ]

2. Precious by Ito Yuna (Precious - 伊藤由奈) [ This is an excellent love song. The video is also breathtaking :D]

3. For Me Formidable by Charles Aznavour [This song is just adorable!!Although I don't understand half of what he's saying, but come on, any song in French make me smile ;) ]

4. Pyramid by Charice [I just love this little wonder!!]

5. To Love You More by Celine Dion [The violin part is just bloody brilliant!! and I love Celine!!]

6. Break even by The Script [The Irish lads are always sexy!!]

7. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield [ The lyrics tell a lot :)]

8. She Is Love by Parachute [It's just cute]

9. Amazed by Lonestar [Because it's awesome!!]


If it wasn't limited to ten song I would have given a hundred of my favourite songs. I have no talent in singing whatsoever but doesn't mean I can't sing or relate to the songs right?

Click the names of the song to find out why they're my favourites ;)

0 Chocolates:

Post a Comment