nuff add

May 18, 2011

10 Days [ Day Six]

Day Six : 10 items I can't live without
Day Seven : 10 important people
Day Eight : 10 of my favourite songs
Day Nine : 10 ways to win my heart
Day Ten : 10 final words
Here's day 6 :)
10 things I can't live without

1. Clothes [The person who could do without would only be Tarzan. Even he's wearing a loincloth :P]
2. Shoes [I ain't a girl for nothing]
3. Music [Even though my brother's using my iPod now. The world is a sad place without music no?]
4. The internet [ I forgot how the days was without it]
5. My cutie laptop [It's cute coz it's small ]
6. Books [ They are the field to knowledge. love getting my hands on the rough texture of paper ]
7. Manga [ I think I'll go crazy without it]
8. Food [Gotta eat to live :P]
9. My wristwatch [I feel weird without a wristwatch]
10. My handy notebook [ to write down what I'm supposed to do and ideas for my stories]

Notice that I can actually live without a cell phone. It ain't that necessary because I hardly use it. I think I use it more for surfing the net than rather calling people *shrug*

0 Chocolates:

Post a Comment