nuff add

Dec 22, 2010

Reminder

Hello people.

Here I would like to inform that there will be no raws from me this month as Kaichou wa Maid-sama! will be taking a break. The manga will resume in January and I shall continue giving raws then. I'll try to look for the side story raws if I can and post the link if I ever find one. So let us all have patience yea.

Tempting~So very damn tempting~

Oooh. The cover of LaLa Dx is sure tempting. I'm trying really hard not get over myself and go buy it. For the spoilers from the official page -[ ゆかいな仲間たちの生活をご紹介!!] Roughly translated as [Introduction to Joyous Living Comrades] I bet it has something to do with the other character and I'm guessing it's the staff of Maid Latte.

1 comment:

  1. Haha..do not but it unless you are a fan of the three idiots.

    It's out in Chinese sites:
    http://comic.veryim.com/manhua/huichangshinv/6.html

    Merry Christmas ^^

    ReplyDelete