nuff add

Dec 24, 2010

KWMS Side Story LaLa Dx January 2011

YEAY ME!! I found the side story for KWMS on a Chinese manga site. It takes a lot to load but I have a lot of patience for KWMS. Always have:D

Too bad it's in Chinese though, if it was in Japanese I could have figured out a little bit about what their saying. The story is a bout----THE THREE IDIOTS!!! and I was hoping it would be about the other Maid Latte staff. But oh well, at least there is something from Maid-sama rather than nothing at all right. Okay so here's the link. So much rambligs from me :)

KWMS Side Story

See you all next month :)

5 comments:

  1. The usual site doesn't have a summary up for FTAK yet, but I found a brief one from another site.

    Kazuma decides to reward Fumino for doing well on her practice entrance exam by becoming her butler. He receives a letter from his family and seems to be troubled by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link, btw do you also follow ouran highschool? it also had extra chapter at january 30th,,,i really looking forward to it >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. @World of Yasha

    Yeah, there will be a 60 page special in this month's issue. I am really looking forward to it as well. But I can't promise you that I would scan it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang! I wish I had noticed this post sooner...

    60 pages?! Wow. It looks like the furoku is going to be a Ouran HS cell phone charm, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,its been long time since my last visit to your blog, I have already read the 60 page ouran, and its concern Kyoya, so I dont really happy with it since i'm a big fan of Tamaki. :(

    ReplyDelete