nuff add

Dec 26, 2010

Men's Kou manga

I have just spent the last 5 hours (with a 2 hour break in between) reading funny, cute, romantic, touching manga by Kineyoshi Izumi. It's not yet complete but I would really like to recommend it to anyone who likes manga that is lite, funny and romantic at the same time.

I stumbled upon this manga with the "surprise me!" function on mangareaders.com. It's good that they upgraded the site with those features, so when I have absolutely no idea what to read I play around with that button. The first that had that function was Onemanga but now that it's just history, I really glad that another site is smart enough to use it. Oh how I wish that Mangafox would have that feature...

The story revolves around four friends Maki, Nogami, Hana, and Kamiki. These 'hotties' ( no really, they are hotties XD) go to the prestigious Seiho High School which is a all boys school located on a remote island with no girl under the age of 30. The story is about life, love and friendship. which is really fresh in my opinion. If you've ever read Akizuki Sorata's Seishun Kouryakuhon , you'll really love this one as well. The jokes are a bit perverted but the ignorance and the way a guy's mind function is just to freaking hilarious.

Now I'm gonna go find raws and summaries to quench my thirst for these bishies XDXD

0 Chocolates:

Post a Comment