nuff add

Dec 3, 2010

FTAK 40 and MP 16

Heigh-Ho!!=D

I know, I know. It's super late. Like 2 weeks late. But come on, what else is there to do when your on holiday than laze around all day. I just didn't have the motivation to scan the chapters. So, I sincerely apologize for my lazy bum when I promised to put this up last week. Gomenasai *deep bow* Moving out of a house is serious business. I went from living in a fourth floor walk up apartment into another fourth floor walk up apartment. Man did my whole body feel sore the next three days! Meh~ not like any of you care anyway.

smile :D

Okay okay. So this Chapter of FTAK is kinda ordinary. Same ol same ol- Ma-ku having some doubts about himself and Fumino trying to kick it out of him. ( get it? Kick? Because Fumino always kicks Ma-kun and sends him flying....right? :[ ) Well anyway, Looks like Ma-kun had a proper talk with his mother. Though I don't think that's his real mother ( correct me if I'm wrong, I have a bad memory) but I really can't get enough of Ma-kun's "What the hell do you think your doing Ryu?" "smile" ^^.

FTAK 40
Password hint: The newest Ojiro family to be introduced

Mishounen Produce looks like it's getting a bit intense with Kousei and Kaho's relationship. This chapter is where Kaho joined an audition for a spokes person for a strawberry brand. I think. I'm not so sure. I don't have my dictionary with me. I like Kousei's possessive nature of not wanting Kahoko to be thrown into the world of entertainment where everybody can see her. But, come one, give the girl a break. She has the looks, talent and desire to become one. Just have some faith in her, Okay? (Feminist mode overdrive ^^)

MP 16
Password hint : To receive a job for a advertisement you.....

As for the other two one shots that I said I was gonna scan, Well...I need motivation to do it. So peeps give me motivation. Also, since there won't be a Maid-sama! chapter next month, I'm still considering if I should purchase the issue next month. Maid-sama is the real reason why I buy the magazine in the first place. I dunno, you tell me. Leave a comment about it.

Cheerios=)

13 comments:

  1. Yaaay, thanks for the raws! ;) I was waiting for them (don't worry for the delay, you deserve a good rest ^^)

    Agree about FTAK being ordinary. If there's no kiss soon, I'm going to become insane.
    And poor Kousei, I think he's the one making himself sick.

    If suspending your subscription can help you save one month's money, well you should do it. One month of LaLa without KWMS is not worth it ;)

    *sighhh* and I was hoping for a MisaXUsui Christmas kiss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big thank you for your work, i just found your blog by accident :). My request is could you give me (or others???) another hint, i didn´t get it at all (english is not my native lang.) thank you in advance and THANKS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more than grateful just to have you take your time to share your raws. Looks like the next chapter will be more about the Ojiro Household according to the preview on the LaLa website.

    I'll miss reading the next chapter of FTAK, but I understand if you choose not to pick up next month's issue. I used to do the same back in the days I was reading Kare Kano. For the time being, I'll live with a spoiler I find on a Japanese site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm, I tried both variations of the M word but none of them are working for the FTAK chapter. .-.; I'd really like ti see it, please tell me.

    As for moving, good luck. I've had my family mve around all my life and it's tough... tho i it's something like moving out I suppose it can be pretty exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey yuukuzuri - maybe you should post on your livejournal page that you don't post there anymore: I had no idea about this blog and i kept checking your livejournal for updates :P

    i'm having trouble with your photobucket account - it told me i had too many failed logins after my first attempt (usually it allows you at least a couple of attempts)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for FTAK and MProduce! And congratulations on your moving to new house!
    I daresay that it is a wonderful beginning of the week for you starting to live in a new apartment and for us having the possibility to read FTAK and Mishounen:)
    Please excuse my selfishness, but I must confess that I was looking to read oneshot by Hibiki Wataru. Her art is rather beautiful^_^ So if it is not too troublesome for you, I would really appreciate if you could scan it. But then again, I know myself that scanning can be quite tiresome and time-consuming.
    And as for the next issue of Lala...well, I would be glad if you chose to buy it, but as somebody already told, if it helps avoiding unnecessary spending of money and if for you Lala is first of all Maid-sama, you should purchase the issue which has it. We already appreciate that you spend your time and efforts on bringing us raws:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got around to reading mishounen produce, and i have to say I enjoyed this chapter! I'm so glad Kousei is going to stop calling her "obokoi"...it's really unacceptable for a boyfriend to NOT tell his girlfriend that she's beautiful. Even if it's for selfish reasons - it's mean to want to keep her self esteem low so that she'd never leave him. This kind of thinking of glorified in MP, but it's actually just psychological abuse. NOT COOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks heaps for the scans. and dont u just love moving house. i had to do that 3 years in a row.

    but anyways, ma-kun and shouma will be having a baby sister as mentioned in the last page XD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the FTAK post! It's my favorite after Dengeki Daisy and I always really look forward to your scans.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANK YOU, thank you very much for the raws! I just found out about your blog today. Lucky me! I love FTAK and Ookami Heika no Hanayome < 3 Do you think you can upload the raws for Ookami Heika? I know you are busy, but if you ever get a chace to do so, I really REALLY appreciate it!

    Umm.. don't know how to post a comment... sorry I did anonymous since I don't have any account/URL. My name is Nana from Orange County, USA. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Yuu - I always appreciate your Lala scans, 3 of my favorite manga happen(ed - Ouran) to come out in Lala. I was wondering, do you know if anyone does FTAK summaries from your raws?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @clairdelune371

    yeah..theres Kat's blog. she does the summaries for FTAK. The link is on the left side of this blog under Manga Summary Links.

    ReplyDelete