nuff add

Dec 11, 2013

Dengeki Daisy Special Episode 1

A good day to all!

Here's the last post from me for Dengeki Daisy. I have stop my subscription to Betsucomi since the main mangas that I was following has already ended. I would like give a huge shout out to Karen and Abis-san for the contribution to ensure that we can continue  to enjoy Dengeki Daisy. THANK YOU BOTH OF YOU!!

Thank you to all those who have followed this blog. I'm not even sure anymore as to what I am going to post here anymore since the manga that I have been scanning have both ended. I have a feeling that the post here will not be as frequent as it was (not it was frequent in the first place) now that I have turned to tumblr. But I will still try to update in here every now and then...

If you want to still follow my shenanigans, don't hesitate to say hello to me on tumblr. I still go by yuukuzuri as I do in the cyber world. So enough with the ramblings, on to Dengeki Daisy Special!!





This was put as Special Episode 1 so I dunno if there will be more of this. I'll try to find out about it though.

So, sayonara for now. It's been a good time for us all :D

7 comments:

  1. Hi!!! I'd like to thank you all your work bringing to us the raws of this wonderful manga *-*

    I have a doubt... I heard from many people that there is a second special based in Kurosaki & Teru's life after the manga... But I don't find any official information 'bout that special... Do you know something of that especial SideStory?? O___o

    Thanks for all!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was side story 2 that released on December 24 in Japan. ( Deluxe Bestukomi) It's really final Dengeki Daisy.

      Delete
  2. Really?? That chapter it's true?? I've seem the pages of that chapter and it look like a fake... I think that the drawing is not like usual in Motomi style... O___o

    ReplyDelete
  3. T_T poor riko-san! I wish Sou would still be alive...T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the plunging you used?? Please, I need to know.
    And thank you very much for posting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW me dio la imaginación que sou podria estar vivo o algo parecido :( ............ aun no entiendo bien cual era el papel de el antler o algo asi era su nombre ... pense que podria haber sido el papa de akira.... puxiiis quiero este capitulo traducido,,, con las imagenes no se puede entender todo :p ........ fue un gran manga .. ojala lo hagan anime poque se que habra mucha gente esperando por el :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, I thought it was over already, now I see the special one (first part though) so happy \m/ would like the 2nd special chapter be kuro and haru's wedding :)))) anw, thank you very much for the update!!!<3

    ReplyDelete