nuff add

Dec 11, 2013

Dengeki Daisy 75 -END-

Hey everyone!!

I will like to make a statement. This chapter is, in fact, the last chapter for Degenki Daisy. It is a happy ending so I guess you won't be disappointed. I will have to say that it is rather sad having your favorite mangas ending. When Kaichou wa Maid-sama ! ended and I got a bit lost afterwords. The people that I can thank for keeping me sane before I run into new mangas are the people who write awesome fanfiction on fanfiction.net.

The end is a start to a new story, so on to the raws.





A special shout out to my favorite authors in the KwMs fandom AndyBunny, natsu-no-sora and Lolidragon97 just to name a few. If you're a fan of KwMs, be sure to check their stories out. I've link each name to their page.

So up next is the special!

12 comments:

  1. Thank You Very Much For All the hard work in all the chapter's really really thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAH~! I haven't been here for so long I forgot this chapter is the last. Thank you so much. Now I have to look forward to the english scans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look I just finished this awesome manga. What shall I do with my life now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your hard work :D It was so long, but atlast Happy End :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, thank you verrrrrrrrrrry much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have abandoned manga for awhile. So happy to see this ending when i start reading again \m/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... Im so sad its over..Thankyou for your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. come read my fanfiction on this couple :)
    http://fav.me/d7edhg2
    it takes place sometime after chapter 68.
    when the translations (or books) come out i might change some things. i really wanted to capture the characters personalities in this. hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  8. コメディーで終わりですか。なんか寂しいです。i hope they do a epilogue...

    ReplyDelete
  9. gooosh T.T just seeign these pictures I feel sad T.T why? I didn't want it to end :c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enserio este es el ultimo capitulo... aww lo quiero ver en español abuu lo único que entendí fue lo escrito en ingles :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing the last chapter. It's a really nice manga and of course, thank you so much again for putting effort into sharing this. I wish I could decipher what the professor said that made Akira cry, haha that'll be a mystery till it gets translated. Still, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete