nuff add

Dec 9, 2013

Dengeki Daisy 73

Well, hello!

I'm not even gonna start to apologize about my absence cause it'll be a long list of sorry and superstitious rambling or fully unreasonable reason for me of not updating. So instead, I'll just give you a lookie at the raws. This chapter is exactly where I left-off err...3? 4? months ago? Ooops.



So enjoy the raws!!!


 



The next few chapters will coming in a few days. I will try my best to upload a chapter for the next following days.

Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Thank You Very Much Im really excited to what will happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kills me that its on japanese ;_;
    I am swedish so i dont know more than a chinese word "arigato"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm itching to scroll the pictures and hopefully understand the drawing without understanding the Japanese letters, but I didn't (just the cover) because I know it wouldn't be as thrilling as actually understanding it completely. *sigh* I'll wait for the translation. Patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet right? But still! It's torture! ;<

    ReplyDelete