nuff add

Mar 26, 2012

Dengeki Daisy 57 Raws and Translations.

Hello!!

Sorry this was really late. I havebeen trying to upload the slideshow from Sunday but there seems to a problem with skyalbum. Is not that there are no other site to upload but I would prefer if the raws stay private. Meaning that they can only be viewed and not downloaded. So this was my last resort because skyalbum is still not working for me somehow.

An update on chapter 56 summary: I still haven't gotten the summary from Vala. Don't be mad at her, she's has a life to live. So I will get the summary when I will okie? Chapter 57 is under the cut :)

EDIT: Sorry! I didn't figure out slideroll well  enough. I forgot to change the file name of the slide show. Problem fixed :)


Here's the word-to-word summary. I found it!! Turns out, it got deleted when I sent this laptop to format =__=. Thank God for emails. So enjoy! I haven't heard from Vala since I've received this chapter so*shrug*


<>

Stag Beetle: Excuse me…

Stag Beetle: Sorry to bother you but…

Stag Beetle: These fell just now.
Stag Beetle: They’re yours, aren’t they?

<>

Teru: Who is this guy…?
Stag Beetle: Oh, it’s nothing suspicious.
Stag Beetle: I was just wondering if maybe they were something important.

<>

Stag Beetle: See?
Stag Beetle: Then again, perhaps you don’t need these.

Teru: Oh… my hair decoration…
Teru: I wonder when they fell off.

Teru: They’re my favorite, since Riko-san made them for me by hand.
Teru: Thank you for picking these up…
Stag Beetle: Ahaha, no problem.

Stag Beetle: All I did was pick them up.

<>

Teru: I wonder what this weird feeling is…
Stag Beetle: It’s my pleasure.
Stag Beetle: I’m glad to be of use to such a pretty young lady.
Teru: It feels kind of unpleasant.

Kurosaki: … Hey, you.
Kurosaki: You shouldn’t be flirting around in this kind of situation.
Teru: Ah…

Stag Beetle: Huh? Did what I said earlierirritate you? // Sorry about that. I was just calling her pretty to be polite. To be honest, she’s not my type at all.
Kurosaki: That’s not what I meant! What the hell’s wrong with you?!If that’s the case, then you seriously piss me off!!
Teru: Rather than an unpleasant feeling… maybe he’s just an unpleasant guy in general.
Kurosaki: You’re Kuwagata, right? What’re you doing here?

<>

Teru: Huh? You know him, Kurosaki? You called him Kuwagata…?
Kurosaki: Yeah. He’s the technician that was working under Morizono.
Kurosaki: Are you looking for Morizono? He was apprehended a long time ago.
Stag Beetle (Kuwagata): Is that so? So it’s finally over for him.

Kurosaki: … Are you indebted to Morizono? // I don’t know why you’re letting yourself be used by him, but…
Kuwagata: Ahaha. “Be used,” you say.

Kuwagata: … I wonder if you’ve heard this story before.

Kuwagata: Among the people in this world,

Kuwagata: there are those who are useful,
Kuwagata: and those who are made use of.
Kuwagata: Which of the two categories you fall under is decided at birth.

Kuwagata: Incidentally, the one who said this was Morizono-san. //It seemed to be his favorite saying.
Teru: Yeah, I get it, I get it. It definitely seems like something he’d say.

<>

Kuwagata: Morizono is such a pitiable person.
Kuwagata: He was under the impression that he was a “useful person” up until the very end.

Teru: Eh? What did you say?
Kuwagata: No, it’s nothing. Just an insignificant story.
Kuwagata: Well, it’s about time for me to make my escape. Sorry for bothering you.

Kuwagata: By the way,

Kuwagata: which of the two categories do you fall under?
Kuwagata: You remember, don’t you?
Kuwagata: Kurosaki-san.

<>

Bubbles 1 & 2 are announcements telling the passengers to go up to the deck for evacuation.

Teru: … Kurosaki…?
Teru: What’s wrong? You look a little pale.

Teru: Did that guy just now say something to you? // I couldn’t hear him very well…
Kurosaki: ……… No… it’s nothing…

Teru: Ah! I get it! He said something bad about me, didn’t he?! That jerk!! //He probably said, “Doesn’t walking next to a plank of wood wearing a weird dress make you want to die?” or something like that!!Well, he’s right, but don’t die and do your best to stay alive!!! (T/N: “plank of wood” meaning that she’s flat and has no womanly curves)
Kurosaki: Uh… no… well, I wonder…I didn’t think you could diss yourself to that extent.

Kurosaki: Don’t worry about it. It’s was nothing.
Kurosaki: More importantly, we should hurry and evacuate… c’mon.

 <>

Teru: … Yeah, you’re right.
Teru: Let’s hurry. Everyone’s waiting.

Text: And with that,

 <>

Text:the curtain closed on the mission we put all our strength into,
Text 2: the “Rescue Our Beloved Friend Ichinose Rena Operation.”

Text 3: There were many unexpected dangers,
Text 4: and we took many irrational actions,

Text 5: but this mission left us with various things.
Text 6: For example…

<>

Text: the strengthening of our friendship,
Text 2: the signs of growth each of us went through,
Text 3: the importance and difficulty of earning trust,

Text 4: and…
  
<>

Text: vital information we would never have otherwise obtained,
Text 2: as well as signs of an imminent danger.

Text 3: How much danger we were involved in, however, was something I didn’t know…

Haruka: Is everyone finished preparing their drinks?
Haruka: Then, without further ado…

<>

Haruka: Good work, everyone!
Kiyoshi: Thank you for your cooperation!
Teru: What they said! Cheeeeeers!!

Riko: Yay, cheers!!I’m already drinking, but whatever.
Andou: Hohohoho! All’s well that ends well!
Rena’s Dad (will be referred to as “Ichinose” from now on): Everyone, thank you so much for everything you’ve done. // It’s a bit cramped in here, but let’s have fun and enjoy ourselves tonight.

Rena: Hold it, wait just a minute! // Why is no one saying anything about their getup? (T/N: The three of them are dressed up as if they’re doing a comedy show or a musical)
Haruka: Oh, that’s right. You didn’t know. At first, the three of us planned to appearat your engagement party like this.
Teru: We wanted to draw people’s attention in order to rescue you.

Kiyoshi: There was an off chance that Morizono might’ve taken a liking to us, so we trashed this idea.
Riko: We juggled around a lot of interesting ideas.

<>

Ichinose: Rena, for your sake, everyone thought hard about what to do. // Come, you do something interesting, too. Your dad will help you.
Rena: Father!! Please don’t let yourself be influenced by them!!

Andou: … So, Masuda isn’t coming after all?
Kurosaki: Yeah, seems like he still has a lot of cleaning up to do and heaps of information to sort out. // If everything finishes smoothly, he said he’d join us later.

Ichinose: … Is that so? I apologize for the trouble.
Ichinose: It’s because you all had to arrange the mission in secrecy and pull some strings for us…
Andou: No, not at all. If you put it that way, it must’ve been pretty difficult for you as well, Ichinose-san. // RegardingMorizono’s company… I’ve heard you’ve had to lend various assistances in order to arrange for a new director.

Ichinose: Now that you mention it, what will happen to Morizono from here on…?
Kurosaki: At the very least, he’ll be persecuted for his crime. That much is certain.
Kurosaki: Hehas a case building against him for having abducted and confined your daughter and for the matter regarding the Neo Jack Frost, but he also has other various offenses scattered about.

Kurosaki: From here on, in order to draw out the information Morizono has, we plan to hold a negotiation with him. // His fate will be dependent on the results of that negotiation.
  
<>

Kurosaki: However, whether or not Morizono will quietly give us the information…
Chiemi: Now, now, gentlemen.
Chiemi: Your foreheads are getting wrinkled. We can’t have that.

Riko: That’s right!No depressing stories allowed today!! This is a party to reward our hard work! // C’mon, smile!! Drink this delicious sake!
Kurosaki: How’re you alreadythis drunk, Riko……?

Chiemi: I’m sure you’re all enjoying yourselves plenty with your stories and your sake, but please look forward to the feast as well. // The truth is, today, most of the food is being cooked by Rena-chan.
Teru& Kiyoshi: Huh? Is that true? Such an extravagant feast…

Haruka: Amazing. This spare rib is really good!
Kiyoshi: Did she make this pizza by herself as well? That’s pretty impressive.
Teru: We have to hurry and eat!! This is no time to be wearing our wigs!

Chiemi: Oh my, please wait. The meat is a big part of the feast, so seniority first.
Teru: Wow, this is really delicious!! My cheeks are in love!
Haruka: Rena’s really incredible! She can cook, plus she’s a beautiful young lady…

<>

Kiyoshi: Thanks for the feast. Your cooking’s really popular out there.
Rena: Oh… are you out of drinks already? // There’s more in the fridge…

Kiyoshi: No, I was just thinking of helping out in the kitchen a bit.
Kiyoshi: The dishes are piling up. I’ll wash them.
Rena: Wait… you don’t have to, Hasegawa-kun.

Kiyoshi: It’s fine. Doing all this by yourself is tiring, isn’t it? // Even Chiemi-san said she agreed to only set the table but…
Rena: That’s okay! Despite the way I seem, I’m really good at cooking!Besides…

Rena: This is my way of thanking everyone for coming to save me.
Rena: I’m doing all of this wholeheartedly because I want to.

Rena: To be honest, this isn’t nearly enough to show my gratitude.
Rena: From now on, I’ll have to think about what I can do repay everyone…

<>

Kiyoshi: … Somehow, you’ve changed a bit, Rena-san.
Kiyoshi: Or maybe I just misunderstood a lot of things about you… Sorry.

Kiyoshi: Frankly, until just a little while ago, I thought you were a dull, high-handed woman.
Kiyoshi: I thought that, despite your high and mighty act, you couldn’t do anything on your own, and that you were just an idiothooking up with a lot of guys.
Kiyoshi: Even though you were in no position to choose, you were just being a convenient girl.

Rena: … It’s vexing, but you’re right. That’s exactly the kind of girl I was.
Rena: I hated that about myself, but I couldn’t change.
Rena: I had no self-confidence, so I couldn’t take responsibility for any of my actions.

Rena: In order to preserve myself, I blamed other people instead. // Beforeletting myself be looked down upon, I looked down on others first…
Rena: Even so, my desire to receive special treatment and make others think more importantly of me only grew… // … I’m the same as Morizono-san. That’s why I feel like I can understand why he did the things he did…

<>

Rena: ButIreceived a chance to change…
Rena: As long as I remain grateful to those around me and firmly rebuildmyself…

Rena: Moreover, one day, I’ll be able to catch an appropriate, high-level man close to me. // He’ll have a stable income, professional qualifications, respect for woman, and have lots of friends. And he’ll wear glasses.I’m done with good-for-nothing men!
Kiyoshi: I see. Your foundation hasn’t changed at all.// … Well, do your best.

Rena: … You should do your best, too, Hasegawa-kun.
Kiyoshi: With what? // By the way, is it okay if I dish up the deep-fried shrimp?
Rena: Oh, wait. I still need to season it with aurora sauce.
Rena: Do you want to taste one?
Kiyoshi: Oh, nice! This is one of my favorite dishes.
Rena: Let’s see…

<>

Haruka: Yo, Teru. You done helping out in the kitchen?
Teru: The atmosphere in there is kind of delicate and irritating, so I left.

Haruka: But Rena’s meal was delicious, wasn’t it? I’m so full!
Teru: It seems like all the adults are having a good time, too. // The party’s in full swing.

Andou: … Yeah, I got it. I’ll let them him know. Don’t worry.
Andou: You take care as well… bye.

Andou: I apologize, it seems Masuda won’t be able to make it after all. // He asked me to express his disappointment to you, Ichinose-san.
Ichinose: I see…it seems rather troublesome.
Andou: Yes, it appears Morizono’sinterrogation is giving them some difficulty.
Teru: Eh… did he give them a detailed account?

Andou: We planned not to talk about anything serious today but… // Well, I suppose it’s more or less alright.

<>

Andou: Regarding the name Teru-chanoverheard, “Antora,” // and “M’s Inheritance Key” that was mentioned in the conversation…
Andou: whenever Morizonois asked about either, he remains persistent that he doesn’t know anything.
Teru: Ehh, even though he seemed so disturbed that time…

Andou: “That ‘Kuwagata’ guy you’re talking about did everything on his own. I have nothing to do with him.”
Andou: I hear that’s what he’s been telling them… The negotiation really isn’t turning out well.

Teru (?):Is he still trying to shift the blame this late in the game?
Andou: … No, it’s more like he’s in a state of confusion right now… // There are many things we’d like to question him about, such as what method did he use to obtain the Neo Jack Frost.

Andou: The incident in which Kurosaki happened to meet Akira in the ship’s storage room is also concerning…
Andou: Do you think he was called out by Morizono for some reason?

Kurosaki: Huh…? I don’t know…

<>

Ichinose: “Akira”…? That’s the first time I’ve heard his name…
Teru: Well, to start with, he’s a really unpleasant guy.Lecherous, too.
Andou: No, well, you see… he’s a misunderstood character who has some connection with us.

Andou: It seems that Akira was also there at the assembly hall. Chiharu as well… I wonder where they disappeared to. // I’m a bit worried but… we didn’t bother to keep an eye on them this time.
Andou: … Oh, that’s right. Speaking of worrying matters…

Andou: The man who was being used by Morizono, “Kuwagata...” // His whereabouts are unknown as well.
Andou: Kurosaki and Teru-chan, you two met him, right? What kind of person was he?

Teru: Let’s see… he was kind of an unpleasant person. // His bangs were hanging down in front of his face, so I couldn’t really see…

<>

Kurosaki: … Ah… sorry, the glass…
Ichinose: Please, don’t touch it!That’s dangerous.
Kurosaki: It’s okay. I’ll clean it up right away.

Kurosaki: … I’m very sorry. My hand slipped and…
Teru: Don’t! If you pick it up with your hand, you’ll cut yourself!
Teru: Geez, what’s wrong with you, Kurosaki? Are you drunk?

Kurosaki: … Haha… maybe I am.
Kurosaki: It was pretty festive just now so maybe I drank a bit too much…

Teru: Kuro…
Riko: … Well now,

Riko: looks like you’re right. // You’re a drunken mess.
Riko: At this rate, you’ll be a hazard to us all. The quicker you become aware of that, the better.

<>

Riko: Tasuku, you should head home early with Teru-chan.
Riko: Teru-chan, sorry to bother you, but we’ll leave him in your care.

Chiemi: That’s too bad. Please be careful. See you again soon.
Teru: Please excuse us. Give my regards to Rena.

Ichinose: How regrettable. There were no signs indicating he was even that drunk.
Andou: Well, if Riko-chan says so, then it must be true. // Among our group of men, we don’t dare oppose our “big sister.”

Andou: … To those who know him well, they can probably tell how worn out he is.
Andou: Even with this incident, he pushed himself considerably for us from the start…

Rena: Did they go back already? They still haven’t had the desert yet.
(T/N: skipping the rest of the text on this page because I can’t read most of the kanji)

<>

Teru: Here you go. Some water.
Kurosaki: Thanks.

Kurosaki: … Sorry, making you take care of me like this.
Teru: Don’t worry about it.
Kurosaki: But being forced to come home, how pathetic.

Kurosaki: Was I that shameful…?
Kurosaki: I’ll have to apologize next time.

<>

Kurosaki: It’s unfortunate you were made to accompany me…
Teru: You’re wrong.

Teru: I discussed it with Riko-san.
Teru: I was a bit worried about your behavior.

Teru: That person…
Teru: It started after you met that “Kuwagata” guy.

Teru: Kurosaki, every time he’s brought up, you start to become agitated.
Teru: You get this frightened look on your face.

Kurosaki: … That’s…
Teru:  “That’s just your imagination”…? But it’s not.
Teru: Look, your hand is shaking even now.
  
<>

Kurosaki: … Haha… damn, you saw right through me, huh? Seriously… // I’ve made you worry again, haven’t I? I guess I have no choice.
Teru: W… wait, I’m not trying to force you to tell me anything.

Teru: In fact, I was thinking that maybe it was something difficult for you to talk with me about. // If that’s the case, why don’t you try talking to someone else?
Teru: For example, maybe Riko-san, or Master, or the chairman…

Kurosaki: … That’s not it.

Kurosaki: It’s something I have no proof of. // … It’s just a feeling I’ve got.
Kurosaki: I don’t know what I’d do if my misunderstanding misleads everyone.
Kurosaki: … So if it’s okay with you, can you just listen to half the story?

<>

Kurosaki: That man called Kuwagata…
Kurosaki: I’ve met him before.

Kurosaki: He was… pretending to be someone from the company’s personnel department.
Kurosaki: That time…
Kurosaki: … if I remember correctly, he was going by the name “Nagano”.

Kurosaki: He was urging me…
Kurosaki: telling me I could atone for my sin.
Kurosaki: The one who told me to make the encryption virus “Jack Frost” // was that man.

<>

Teru: Him?

Kurosaki: The things he said to me after meeting him stuck with me.
Kurosaki: I was feeling at my lowest and was impatient. A lot of things happened and I couldn’t think at all.
Kurosaki: I did something I never should’ve done,
Kurosaki: and I betrayed the people important to me and let them die.

Text: That is the sin that Kurosaki painfully continues to bear.

Nagano: Did you think this was enough to atone for your sin?
Nagano: Isn’t this fortunate?
Nagano: You can use your sin as the price of forgiveness.
Nagano: That is the only worth of your Jack Frost virus.
Text: That man, the source of all of this, is shrouded in mystery.

<>

Nagano: Yes, that’s right.
Nagano: Of course you want to be forgiven.
Text: That man caused it all.

Teru: … That “Kuwagata” person?
Teru: … Why do you think that? Is their build that similar or…
Kurosaki: … No, both his looks and his appearance were considerably different.
Teru: Then why…

Kurosaki: I don’t know…It was just a feeling.
Kurosaki: When we walked by each other on the ship, he said something to me.
Kurosaki: He said that I was in the category of those who are made use of. It’s like he wanted to remind me of my place.

Kurosaki: I felt thesame twisted, daunting sensation as back then.
Kurosaki: It made me remember my desperation, and my head went blank.
Kurosaki: My legs were shaking… and I couldn’t help breaking out in cold sweat… I’m…

<>

Kurosaki: Could it be
Kurosaki: that I’m
Kurosaki: still
Kurosaki: …scared…

 <>

Teru: Um… I… // Sorry.
Teru: I just kind of did it reflexively.
Kurosaki: … No, if you apologize, I won’t know what to do either.

Kurosaki: … Sorry.
Kurosaki: That made you worry, didn’t it? // I was thoughtlessly whining… Just forget about it.

Kurosaki: It might’ve just been my misunderstanding from the start. // I know that even if I worry about it, nothing can be done.
Kurosaki: I’m alright now. You can let go…
Teru: I don’t want to!

<>

Kurosaki: … Teru…?
Teru: I don’t want to let go of you yet.
Teru: It feels like you’re about to go off and do something all on your own.

Teru: Why did you say sorry?
Teru: You complained to me and told me how you really felt. // I don’t find that burdensome at all.

Teru: I don’t think it’s weird that you’re scared. Of course you would be!
Teru: I want to help you, too!

Teru: If it’s for you, Kurosaki, I’d do anything!
Kurosaki: Oh, I see…

<>

Kurosaki: I’m okay now.
Kurosaki: It’s different from that time when I was swallowed up and dragged down by the darkness.

Kurosaki: If I call out for help, there are people who will answer.
Kurosaki: Even if my scars are ripped open, I have people who are ready to support me.
Kurosaki:I also have important people who will help guide me in the right direction.

Kurosaki: The person who can cheer me up and fill me up with warmth with just her touch…
Kurosaki: is also right here.

<>

Kurosaki: … Hoho, // you’d do anything, huh? That’s pretty awesome. Were you serious?
Teru: Huh? Uh… of course I was. // Like… maybe do an imitation or…

Kurosaki: In that case, imitate a pill bug. // 1, 2, go.
Teru: Pi… pill bug—
Kurosaki: Aren’t you just imitating a wall? // In the end, you always end up looking like a wall. (T/N: once again, he’s insulting her flatness xD)
Teru: That’s because I don’t know what a pill bug is! Stop asking me to do impossible things! Just go bald!!

Teru: Ask me to do something more normal.
Kurosaki: Haha, okay. I’ll ask you to do something else, miss “I’m not a pill bug.” // But in return, you have no right torefuse what I ask of you next.
Teru: … Okay.

Kurosaki: I don’t want to take the strength you give me for granted
Kurosaki: but today…

<>

Kurosaki: … Then…
Kurosaki: Please don’t let go of me today.

Text: Please, just for today, treat me as your lover.
Text: That way, when tomorrow comes, I’ll have nothing left to be afraid of.



 Uwaa~ The ending, THE ENDING!! *dies and goes to DD heaven* XD Shit just got serious. It gets even more serous in the next few chapters. So Have fun with this!!

29 comments:

  1. Thanks for the raws!
    I wish I could read them, but anyway, since I'm not subscribed anymore, I thought I'd have to wait for the next book, so this is better :)

    (I've been waiting for a while for more interaction between those two ^_^)

    A mighty brief summary of chapter 56-they managed to save her friend (I forgot her name), and Kurosaki saved Teru who was attacked by the fiance, etc. etc., and at the end they met a guy who claimed he had something very important to say to Kurosaki. That's as far as I remember.


    (On a personal note- I can't believe I don't get those magazines now, right when there's so much going on with DD, FTAK, and Love so Life... >_<)

    Irit

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIkou ... ^^

    Tks a lot for the raws !!!
    I'm really wondering who is the person on the last page ?! ....
    And the scene where they are holding hands was very cute !!! ^^
    Bises ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3<3<3<3<3
    Looks like an amazing chapter! A nice way to end something, yet begin something else. THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!! (I'm very grateful!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot. it's getting interesting, wonder what the story is going to be about kurosaki and the new person

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANGASM....
    HONEST....
    THANKS A LOT FOR THIS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are an absolute Godsend!! Thank U for the raws! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to say that i prefer this type. The slide show is too small to read and i don't know how to make it into full screen and even though i zoom in, the picture becomes blur... So, I'm really happy that you post it this way...Thank you very much for your effort!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Thank you Thank you, I can't say it enough, I really appreciate your kindness, even though I can't read japanese, the scenes of the two love birds teru and kurosaki are so sweet <3333 You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much!!! These KWMS and DD chapters are fantastic!
    Any new updates on FTAK? I've been dying to read it! :) I keep checking every day just in case...haha. Thanks again! U rock! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG thank you soooo much XD

    Will we, finally, have a kiss ??? Dunno why but I don't think so, they will just hold onto each others... But I won't stop hoping till the next raws ^^

    thank you again, you're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. *gives you a chocolate and all the candy you can eat* <33

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are sooooo cute <3 thanks for the raws!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you! you´re the best .... i just find you... i´m so exited... colombia love you... i can´t wait for the summary of this chapter

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you thank you thank you thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you sooo much for the raws!!!
    Love ya' <3
    Awww~ I almost had a heart break when Kurosaki put his hand in Teru's chin... HAHAHA *nervouslaugh*
    Anyway, THANK YOU AGAIN!!! *----*

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you so much!!!!i ve been waiting for this chapter so long.haiz and now i ll need more patient to see the summary comes out.love you♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks a lot for sharing! I hope this can get translated... :) It's really nice of you to share this stuff :))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eh? Why did i see chapter 58 here? xD
    I was going to rewatch chapter 57 with the translation from M.Fox, but all i have here is chapter 58 xD

    ReplyDelete
  20. chapter 57 is gone? ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't thank you good enough for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. why os teru so cute and kurosaki so hot???????go bald kurosaki

    ReplyDelete
  23. why is teru so cute and kuroskai so hot????go bald kurosaki!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  24. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I AM SO HOOKED ON DD! YOU JUST MADE MY DAYYY! thank you thank you x 100000000000

    ReplyDelete
  25. woah..thanks for sharing Chapter 57.
    this blog is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for this! :)

    ReplyDelete