nuff add

Mar 22, 2012

KWMS 69

Yay!! The raws are early this months! Thank you to all who prayed together with me XD a virtual cookies for all of you!

Even Misa-chan's happy! :D

This chapter is a rather good chapter I would have to say. It's not that much progress with Usui arc but it somehow made the situation a lot murkier than it already was. If you have been following me on twitter, I mentioned that there is a new character introduced and he resembles Hinata.  Take a guess. It was mentioned in the manga before bye Minako-san (Misaki's mother). I knew the twist was possible but I really didn't expect Fujiwara sensei to use it. It is, of course rather cliché but I am curious as to what role he will take in this story ;) I'll leave the rest to the pictures to tell the story ;) I am also rather happy that there is a little progress with Suzuna and Hinata ^__^.

ON TO THE RAWS THAT WILL LEAVE YOU  GAPING!!


I'll update FTAK and Dengeki Daisy tomorrow ;D

5 comments:

  1. thanks khayyun <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy **** God.

    USUI'S ABS.

    *faints again and again and again...*

    What a jampacked chapter! This totally made up for the filler chapter last month! I hope the translations come out soon so I can understand the convos >_<

    Thank you Yuu-chan for the scans! I am high with happiness! XD


    Gah. Still reeling over Usui's abs exposure *nose bleeds*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh myyy f*cking god....
    #screams# IS THAT MISAKI'S FATHER?!?!!!
    thx for the raw yuzuukuri-san

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the chapter. I haven't seen 68 yet but I guess I'll wait until the tankobon comes out. Thanks again for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete