nuff add

Jan 31, 2012

Dengeki Daisy

I have decided to subscribe to Betsucomi because we are lacking the raws for Dengeki Daisy. I dunno why it's so unpopular when the storyline is really good. We used to have a raw provider in the Mangafox forums but it seems that some people are rather illiterate I think. When they say that scanlating their raw and translation is forbidden, they mean it. But that wasn't really the reason why I subscribed to it (well partially) I as many other are impatient with the lack of raws. So I have decided to subscribe to it with the help of my friend. Were halfing the cost of the mag, so when I say DO NOT ASK FOR MY RAWS TO USE FOR SCANLATIONS. I mean it. I like sharing good stuff. So considered yourself warned.

Here's chapter 55 raws for you. The previous chapter's summary you can find at Fujioshi's blog. Left side under manga summaries.




This I might add, is just a preview and I have no idea if my friend will be able to translate Dengeki Daisy for us. If anyone is interested in helping me translate/summarize a few series from LaLa and Betsucomi. Do contact me. I'm only gonna put up series that are hard to find on the web.

23 comments:

  1. thanks!!!! I really like this manga I hope that your friend could translate it !!!because the scans groups only have translated until 45 ch so I´d really like to know what it´s gonna happen between those two!!!yei!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!!! :'DD i'm really happy
    i love this manga

    ReplyDelete
  3. have i ever told you that i love you?? hmm ..yeah, i think i did :3 i've been waiting for dengeki daisy updates for so long !! thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm, thank you for the raws, I'm really happy that you wanted to share with us :D
    But I'd like to point out that all throughout your post you keep writing the manga's name incorrectly :<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting! We all owe you and your friend a debt of gratitude.
    Seeing these, I can now wait until Fujioshi's blog post the summary. Thank you! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can someone please tell me where i can see it because i cant seem to find it

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank´s :-)
    i´m from germany and yesterday came out vol.9 in german. i bought it 1 week ago at amazone and tomorrow the manga would be (finally) delivered. (happy)
    but i really can´t wait to now what´s happens next.
    sorry i´m bad at writing english. i thank god that i´m better at reading. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can someone help me out? I can't see anything other than the blog text. I see no link for DD 55 anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, thanks. That is really nice. Like many I also really like this manga and it is just so exciting :)
    So thank you really much :)
    I am looking forward for the next chapter :)
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope fujiodhi will summarize that soon <3.
    Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are the best Yuukuzuri-chan! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great, thank you. i really like this and it's so difficult to find the raws anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello!! I have a problem I can find the resume of the chapter 55 on the fujioshi's blog? I wonder Why? Can you help me please and give me the link!!! Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't see the chapter, it's all black :O
    I wanted so badly to read the chapter ! TT.TT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah ! Finally ! I can see it !
    Thanks, thanks, thanks a lot ! :D


    Now, I have to wait for the chapter 66 :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you so very much!!!!!!!! :DDD
    i love this manga and it's very difficult to find the raws..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Here is the link u want www.fujioshi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for the raws :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omg Thanks you soo muuuch :D i have looked for it so long *.*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. THANKYOU SO MUCH!!! i really love this manga :')

    ReplyDelete