nuff add

Jun 17, 2011

My Infatuation For Love Stories With Sad Endings

Again, this is my post from LJ. I am currently trying to get the spirit of writing back into my systems. I just can't seem to finish my stories even. I hate writer's block!!!!



I love Love Stories...any that revolves around the sweetness of a relationship especially high school love...
The best source of sweet love stories are from the Japan..I cry every single time. Darn my fragile soul :))
The last one that really caught me last time was Koizora. I was a little bothered by Nozomu's white hair 
(from the live action movie). But the plot was a little messed up for me. I haven't read the manga, but I bet it a lot better than the movie. 

The other movie where the manga was a lot more heartfelt than the movie was Taiyou no Uta. The manga is really touching. Maybe it was the sucky acting from Yui that didn't really catch the role quite well. Don't get me wrong, I love here songs.She's a better singer than an actress. I recommend the manga. A really good read.


I have just recently discovered that Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasugu has a live action as well. I was never really interested in the manga because I was lazy to add another title to my reading list. Now that I've watched the liveaction movie, I'm definitely reconsidering. It's is a really nice movie. 

I am also a big fan of Inoue Mao. The other reason I watched this movie. Her acting is superb. I loved her in Hana Yori Dango,  Anmitsu Hime,and also First Kiss. I don't watch J-drama / movie that much. She really did catch my interest to watch Japanese movies and dramas. I am now finding the time to watch GeGeGe no Kitaro in which Inoue Mao is in as well. :)

1 comment:

  1. semua manga yang kat atas tu ada ala2 slice of life and touching kan? bila baca terasa dekat di hati. :)

    btw, I recommend strobe edge by sakisaka io. a really good read!!:D

    ReplyDelete