nuff add

Mar 28, 2011

To Fill Your Time

Wow!! I didn't know so man people are waiting for my scans. I thought because there is already someone who put it up people won't really bother with mine. Thank you so much with your thoughtful words. Made me feel appreciated :)

But~~~I still have to apologize because I still can't find the time to do so because I really have to complete the analysis for my study first. First things first. I will try my best to scan it by this week though. So I'm gonna have to ask for you guys to wait a little bit more.

To make it up for the lack of speedy scans I will entertain you with a fanfiction!! Yes, my very first. It's a songfic-a fiction based on a song- about our adorable feisty couple. Enjoy =)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6848808/1/You_Got_Me

2 comments:

  1. YAY! we really appreciate that! Thanks again! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks~!!!! ^^
    n take your time~

    ReplyDelete