nuff add

Mar 30, 2011

Hakusensha Message Board

I know this is late. But I really cant resist the cuteness!!

I don't know if everyone knows about this but Hakusensha Publishing (LaLa's publisher) has a message board for their mangaka to contribute words of courage to the victims of the earthquake and tsunami. I didn't really mind because yes, the one from Fujiwara Hiro is super cute. I browsed through the rest and there are a couple more that are absolutely adorable!! Here are some, well, most of them are the ones that I'm currently reading and have read.



Furuba

Hyakunen Renbo
Hana to Akuma


KWMS..OF COURSE!!

I adore the one from Hana to Akuma the most!!!XDXD


You can see the rest of them here--->http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/message/index.html
It's great to see that they have united to support each other. Let's us also send our prayers for the victims. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, here is the one I saw from Fujiware Hiro, it's different than the one you put here: http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/message/img/fujiwara.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the Hana to Akuma is soo sweet!!
    evie

    ReplyDelete