nuff add

Mar 29, 2011

The Real KWMS 59 and FTAK43

Hello =)

I kept my promise didn't I? :D

Well I am not entirely done with my study yet but......I really, really needed a break, so I did this instead :P My supervisor is certainly going to kill me if he knew..hahahaha*bitter*

Well anyway, this month's chapter is mainly about their preparation for the field trip mentioned during the inter-class sports meet. Oh you know,the one where the bet was where Maria will accompany the winning class through out the whole trip. Yes, that one!!

The start of the chapter is where Misaki confines in Sakura and Shizuko about her relationship with Usui..I think well the word secret and Usui's name was mentioned plus Misaki was blushing when Shizuko said something. So I'm guessing that was what it was about. So she has now told her co-workers and friends, I really wanna see how she's gonna tell her mother about it. I'm such a S aren't I? :P

Then it's switches to the classes arranging which group they will be in, and Maria chose to be in Usui's group(obviously!) skip skip skip, the three idiots and Hinata arguing that they wanna be in the same group with Misaki. The boys talking about something while Usui was standing outside of Misaki's class looking on the heated argument between the four. What I liked the most about this chapter besides the kiss (oh, sorry, gave you a spoiler there :P) was Misaki's expression when Usui called her out during the break between classes and saying that he wanted to meet her. It is super priceless!! and he does it again and again that day. Which is really funny, I think he's trying give hints to the other students that something is going on between them. Or rather marking his territory? hehehe.

what the hell~

Well anyway the last scene when he was about to say out loud that he and Misaki were together and Misaki stopped him. When he licked the hand that was shutting him up. I squealed!!I've reading way to many fanfiction with that scene in it and actually seeing a real one made me super happy XDXD Anyway, the kiss at the end is super cute :D I guess Fujiwara-sensei is saving a huge one for chapter 60. The next chapter will be about the 4 day 3 night field trip. Definitely something to look forward to :)

KWMS 59

Edit: Kat has the summary for this chapter on her blog. left hand side, under manga summary.

Chapter 43 of FTAK is on the flashback of Kazuma and his errr....butler?caretaker? when he was young. I figure that Kazuma must have been an arrogant kid when he was younger so not much of a surprise there. Looks like he was another victim of selfish parents. I know this flashback is really important but...I'm tired of flashbacks in this story. It seems like Kazuma and Fumino's relationship is the last thing on the author's mind. he's more focusing of the mystery that surrounds Kazuma. There aren't that much background story on Fumino as much as Kazuma. Or maybe I was just wasn't paying attention. Well anyway, I wish this story will stop dragging so much in the future.

FTAK43

Well, that'sit from me this month :) I think I should talk more about other things more often....hahaha

Ciao~

12 comments:

  1. Uwaaah~ This is brilliant! THANK YOU!! It was very much worth the wait. ^_^

    Omgsh, the entire chapter I was waiting for it to come and it really did come. XP Usui is such a tease~ I loved how he kept saying he wanted to see her as well, and how flustered and distressed Misaki was by the whole situation. xDDD But I can understand why he would feel the need to announce it to the world or mark his territory at least. xD Just like a dog~ <--- That includes the licking! OMGSH I think I squealed too at that point. =3

    Ahh I can't wait for the field trip!! It has so much potential for outrageously fun moments as well as lots of cute Misa x Usui moments! <3

    Thank you again~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing the raws with us. You totally made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! X3333 Thank you!! XD
    Omg.. Fan fictions are INDEED powerful.. yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Yuu-chan:)) your scans are really the best. more powers to you:) thank you again:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really funny. I love Usui´s faces. Jijijijiji...
    Thank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiiii, thanks for scanning even though you're so busy! X3 Good luck with your studies~ *goes to have fun with KwMS~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the scans. This chapter was really cute and I can't wait for the next one.

    Ciaooo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.. thank you very much.. for sharing your scans..
    love ya!

    you made my day.. ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank youuuu so much for the scans (los de mejor calidad siempre) of this month...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot! You made my day(night) again... I cannot get enough KWMS :) I am currently reading the previous ones from the official translation and it makes me squeal again and again...
    You're the best!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Usui is definitely the sort to mark his territory! xD In fact, everytime he says or does something, the little kitten-shaped Usui in my head raises his hackles and hisses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for scanning FTAK. Obviously Kazuma is the victim of the archaic Japanese tradition of leaving the responsibility of raising kids with a wife. I'm not surprised that this part of the story is taking more than a chapter, but I hope it'd get wrapped up soon to keep up the lightheartedness of the story.

    ReplyDelete