nuff add

Nov 2, 2010

Just A Little Bit More...

Hello~

I made Misaki do all the talking ^^'

I'm sorry if you thought that this is an update for the raws, SORRY. It is not...well, not yet..
I'm almost done with exams where my last paper will be on the 12th. Yes, I know there's a really big gap in between, but I am now fully occupied with studio work that should have been finished ages ago. But due to certain unwanted-annoying circumstances, we actually had to continue that drat work even after the semester's over. I really don't like having exam with studio work unsettled..well, anyway.

The Chinese scanlation for Mishoune Produce chapter 15 is already out so I won't be scanning that anymore. You can find it HERE. There's also a summary on Kat's Blog HERE.

So I ask everyone for some patience for Faster Than A Kiss. I'll scan it once I get a chance. Maybe before the 12th or after. Gomen ne~


1 comment:

  1. Aiya~ Misaki's so cute so I'm sure they'll forgive you. Good luck~ ^^

    ReplyDelete