nuff add

Nov 21, 2010

LaLa January 2011

Hey Hey Hey~I kinda miss Fat Albert :)

I'm still alive after the dreaded exams!! The exams have ended last week to tell you the truth, but with Eid Adha, cousins up north being in town and my cousin's open house, I hardly had any time to breath. This weekend my mother insisted that we have my cousin's wedding at our house. So I, as her only daughter, would have to get involved weather I like it or not. Which is the later...

This month's cover has Aoi-chan and Misaki on it. I wonder how they take turns on which Manga gets to be on the cover. After a year (it's already that long??) I have been buying LaLa, the most manga that gets to be on the cover is Maid-sama and Natsume. Ouran and Faster Than A Kiss once each, twice for Vampire Knight and the rest is either those two. Not that I'm complaining. But it got me wondering.

poor Misaki XD

Anyway, this month's chapter is all Usaki madness and the highly anticipated Christmas event at Maid Latte. This should make people that have been complaining about the Usui's secret arc being dragging along and that there's not enough lovey-dovey scene between them shut up for a while. Usui in this chapter made me kinda forget about Tora a little bit. :)

Isn't he just adorable??XDXD

This month's Furoku is the 2011 calender. Maid-sama is on the August part. I've included the scan in the album.

KWMS56
password hint: The season to be jolly~
Edit: it's not case sensitive by the way, Which means no chapslock.

Edit Edit:Okay. So apparently there is a problem with PhotoBucket because even I can't get in with the password. I ask that everyone have patience because PhotoBucket is currently enhancing their services and the traffic is going haywire. So have some patience. And try again later.

The other title will be around next week once I'm done with my cousin's wedding and moving from my rental house.

Faster Than A Kiss chapter 40
Mishounen Produce chapter16 (if Ankemaybe doesn't summarizes it first)

Uaria no Hana Muko Oneshot (Akizuki Sorata)

Ginrou no Sakura Oneshot ( Hibiki Watari)


I won't scan Kimi ni XOXO anymore cause the scanlations have caught up with the current chapters. Next month's LaLa DX will have a side story for Maid-sama because there won't be a chapter next month. Maid-sama will resume in the March edition which in January. I hope someone does scan the side story. I don't think I can survive a month without Maid-sama.

See you next time~

36 comments:

  1. Hi! I love Kaichou wa Maid-sama!!!!
    I'm soooo happy to read it but,,,,
    I don't understand your password hint cuz I'm sooo stupid:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you very much this chapter is so cute! although I do not understand what it said and also thank you very much for uploading this manga this year :).CAN NOT BE UNTIL JANUARY WHITHOUT KWMS :( (COMO DIRIAMOS AQUI QUE CAGADA PS TOCARA ESPERAR POR ESTE GRAN MANGA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thaaaaaank you soooo much!!! I was really surprised that you already scanned the new chapter =D But again I have problems with the password... is it in japanese or in english???
    Thanks again for your hard work =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your hard work :) but i'm still having trouble with the password, either i'm getting it wrong or photobucket is being :/
    "Too many failed logins. Try back later."
    pleasee put another hint :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been getting "Too many failed logins. Try back later.", even after I only attempted once. Also, I want another hint too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for scanning this great manga. But I'm also having problems deciphering the password, could you give us another hint, please. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you!! wow what a cliffy i wanna know wat happens in the ferris wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what?! ferris wheel!! ohh, i wanna read T_T cant you help with the password, pretty please :( it seems photobucket has a problem with me..

    ReplyDelete
  10. its ok now, it seems i made up with it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I tried once and it said the same thing. Maybe the link is dead?

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Thank you *-* is so easy ..even i found it in the first try
    ..i think my english is bad..anyways thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for 56 =))) I've try to read it but I'm just learn japanese and know not too many kanji so if they small, it too hard to recognize =(
    I'm wondering - is Misaki tell Usui it in next chapter or something happen again =)))

    Wait for FTAK 40. Thanks in advance ^__^"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Said I had "To many failed attempts" as well. :(

    Thanks for scanning this though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Although I don't understand anything in Japanese I prefer to see images, the people say "An image is worth a thousand words" and I think it too xD So I'm so happy when I can see RAW and for this reason I'm very grateful to you because you share it with us but I can't see it, I have the same problem with the pass, it don't work with me, it said: Too many failed logins. Try back later. TT^TT Could you help me? pleaseeee!! I really am dying to see it! Sorry for bother you and for my bad English m(_ _)m I hope that you can understand me!! also thank you a lot! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. is the password written in capslock or not? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I failed to find the password; too many tries and yet to many failures. I think I'll just have a beer and maybe then I'll have better luck with the password. Thanks anyways for scanning the manga!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. there is something wrong with photobucket. I only tried once and it said too many failed log ins. How can it say that when I only tried it once?
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello! I am the one who asked for your permission for making the Chinese version of KWMS chapter 54. First of all, thank you for you scanlation! Here, I am writing on behalf of the Royal Cafe translating group to ask for your permission to make the Chinese version of KWMS chapter 56. We will state out the source clearly, just like what I have done before. So please me if you mind to give us the permission to make the Chinese version.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello! I am the one who asked for your permission for making the Chinese version of KWMS chapter 54. First of all, thank you for you scanlation! Here, I am writing on behalf of the Royal Cafe translating group to ask for your permission to make the Chinese version of KWMS chapter 56. We will state out the source clearly, just like what I have done before. So please let me know if you mind to give us the permission to make the Chinese version. Finally, thank you for scaning the raws~

    ReplyDelete
  22. No Maid-sama next month?! My heart's already breaking... I can't seem to access the scans right now but thank you so, so much Yuu-chan! Have fun at the wedding~

    ReplyDelete
  23. @moching
    i don't mind using my raws but would you mind giving it a week before you release the Chinese version?

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's OK actually. But unfortunately, I am a bit too late to ask for your permission that my group member has found someone to provide the raws this month, I am so sorry to annoy you! Maybe next time, I will seek your help on the next next LALA. Anyway, thank you so much! You are really nice~

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww, even though I too have some problems with Photobucket, I'm so happy you scanned it thanks so much ! Just have to wait until it works.
    I don't think I can go through a month without KWMS either..It's so depressing. WHY ? TwT
    Well maybe Fujiwara Hiro-sensei will come up with a wonderful chapter for January ! I hope so x)

    ReplyDelete
  26. i don't understand the password. i'm so stupid... can you help me please?
    no chapter next month? i can't bear that.
    thanks for your work!
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  27. thanks for scaning the raws, yuukuzuri. actually i don't understand it because its in japanese. but its ok. thanks for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  28. SO CUTE!!!!! thanks for the raw!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you! I love your comment about how the cuteness of Usui in this chapter made you forget about Tora a little bit ahaha... I feel the same way about Gerard. XD

    ReplyDelete
  30. heeeey sweety I really got trouble when access your KWMS link. I really have no clue with the password. honestly, I'm very bad in english, so I afraid I can't catch what's you mean. I tried twice, actually, but I'll still find the answer. but if I fail, would you please lean me a help? *winks*

    thanks for your kindness for sharing this chapter, anyway :) *two thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  31. lol, I'm having trouble with the password too, I'm no good at riddles. Another hint please? 8D sorry for the trouble. :/

    ReplyDelete
  32. oh come on i really wait to read ftak chapter 40
    hope your photo bucket fix soon
    i cant wait any lopnger T.T

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello! I know this might sound stupid, but how dya actually get on to see the raws? I think I might have guessed the password, but I don't know where it is!!~ >_<

    ReplyDelete
  34. There's a hyperlink on the "KWMS56". Just click it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. It's quite sad to hear that you won't be scanning Kimi ni XOXO anymore, since it seems that the scanlation group has quite a few other projects so the releases can be really slow at times =((
    Anyway, thank you a lot for the first 2 chapters ^_^ It's very kind of you to share all the wonderful raws here.

    ReplyDelete
  36. more hibiki wataru raws please!!! i lurve the artwork (thanks in advance!)

    ReplyDelete