nuff add

Nov 10, 2010

Full House Cafe and FTAk 39

I'm ALIVE!!!! Well, my exam aren't over yet but I'm getting sick of studying so I thought I'd take a little break. :D

Talking about breaks, my friend and I went for a little restaurant haunting the other day and had lunch at one of the cutest cafe I could ever find!! Who wouldn't be attracted to the mini upfront right?


The name of the cafe is Full House Cafe and it is absolutely adorable!! The all white interior is really pretty. I'm not so sure about this but, my friend told me that the cafe was based on the famous Korean drama Full House. I watched like 3 episodes of it and was not really into it. But this cafe I really liked. I have actually discovered the cafe months ago, but had only the opportunity to feel the experience 2 days ago.The concept way really simple and clean, all white interior and the cafe also sold collectibles and cloths. At the entrance, we were greeted nicely. The fast and eficient service was a great thing. I'm not that fussy about the speed of service but having that kind of service for one somewhere other that at the mamak was really good. I would have to say, thoroughly, I'm satisfied with the cafe and I give it a 4 out of 5.

The cloths on the bed are the ones that are sold

We missed the lunch special just by 2 minutes which ended at 3 o'clock. So we had to with the a la carte menu. The variety of fish dishes that they have is really a lot compare to other cafes I've been to excluding Fish&Co. and the Manhattan Fish Market. The prices range is from RM16.90 to RM30++. I decided to go with the Alfredo Pasta. Yes, I don't any have any sense of imagination. I wanted the Chicken Chop but my friend wanted that dish as well so I gave in. For drinks, I had the Red Honeydew + Peach Puree Ice Blended and my friend went for the Tiramisu Ice Blended. We added 6 pieces of petite fours for dessert.

Lovely looking food wouldn't you agree? ^^

The atmosphere was nice with nice mix of Asian songs playing. Ayaka's I believe played when we were waiting for the orders which is a personal favorite. The food arrived within 15 minutes of ordering which is a good speed for a non-fast food meal. Seeing that both of us haven't had anything from the morning, the food was gone within 15 minutes it was served. The presentation was really nice and the food was great. But I got a bit queasy after 8 spoonfuls because of the creamyness of the Alfredo sauce and the honeydew puree was not really a good choice. I should have gone for a citrusy juice to kill of the cream. But all and all, I was happy and full at the end of the meal.

Okay the ++ factor of me wanting to go this cafe so badly was that the waitresses there are in maid outfits!!!XDXD They weren't French maids but in a maid outfit non the least!! Maid-sama has really rubbed off on me...*sigh*

Okay then, to the real reason people come to this blog on the first place. Faster Than a Kiss chapter 39 raws. I have absolutely no idea as to what's going in this chapter but it seems that the whole class in on a tuition trip (?). I would say it's some sort of university entrance exam preparation camp or something. Ma-ku seems a bit bothered about being in that place somehow. There is a cute moment in this chapter and a new member of a the Ojiro family is introduced. Not.Telling. Check it out yourself.^^

FTAK39
Password hint: What do you do before a big test/exam?

side note: urrghh...my scans suck this month. I can't get rid of the gutter shadow.





9 comments:

  1. Thanks you for take time and make scan of ftak 39 =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for finding time to bring us the pleasure of reading new chapter from FTAK!:) And good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnk you for taking out the time to scan FTak 39 ,and best of luck for your exams =D!!!
    it seems that fumino is becoming more of a day dreamer now , but that can also be because she is already in her last year and graduation is quite close and i am not sure but i think that women is maa-kun's step mom cuz his real mom died soon after he was born , oh well , mom is gonna cause drama for the step daughter in law

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the scans. That seems like a nice restaurant. Where is it located? (Something tells me it's not on the East Coast US.)

    Here's a brief summary of the chapter as a token of my appreciation:
    Fumino and others are at a summer retreat for a college prep program.

    She finds out from Shouma that his family has a vacation house in the area and he and Kazuma came here with their family once years ago. Meg tells her that it left Shouma with a bitter memory of being ignored by Kazuma when he followed him into woods and getting sick.

    Fumino gets furious at Kazuma for considering his parents are nonexistent and runs off to a local town. While there, she bumps into a foreign woman. Fumino learns she can speak Japanese because of her Japanese husband and she has a son who is also there attending a college prep program.

    Back at school, Kazuma apologizes to Fumino and she gives him a bear hug. She decides she'd patiently wait for Kazuma to tell her about his parents.

    The same foreign woman appears at her school to explain Fumino's lateness the next morning. Meg reveals that she is Shouma's mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all for the wishes :D

    @elinac
    wow, thanks for the summary. I knew it was somewhere along that line. Ma-kun looked really bothered about being there.

    unfortunately for you, the cafe is here in Malaysia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that cafe sounds really cool! I wish we had something like that here in America. Maid-Sama has rubbed off on me too cuz I want to go to a maid cafe! :p Thanks for the FTAK scans Yuu-chan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for scanning! It's a pity about the lunch special though..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Yuukuzuri I was afraid you were going to say that. One of the things I miss about Japan is this type of cafe.

    ReplyDelete