nuff add

Jan 14, 2011

Preview:LaLa March 2011

Apparently I'm going crazy over the preview for the March issue of LaLa and actually for once getting really anxious for it to come out.

Since I didn't buy the February issues, I missed out on the preview picture for the next chapter. My wonderful friend/cleaner Kuronekosama from Neko no Nyaa(our newly formed group that will be working on Maid-sama!) bought it. So I made a little selfish request for her to scan the preview picture. I absolutely went nuts over it!!It is freaking adorable!! Here was my reaction from the email she sent me.

~I SERIOUSLY SQUEALED LIKE THAT!!~

I have never used that much smileys in my whole life! I know it's embarrassing for a 20*cough* year old person to squeal like a little girl..but It's just way too adorable!!!She's clinging onto his arm means that something good like finally confirming their feelings for each other verbally went well*crosses finger*

Talking about previews, the one from Ouran too is really nice. 60 freaking pages long!!Any Ouran fan would go crazy over it right? but it's a little sad that after the freaking long chapter, it's over T.T Let's us all hope the next title from the author will be as good as Ouran :) and owh, the furoko I really am looking forward to. A Haruhi and Tamaki phone strap.Since I lost the Maid-sama one I got before.

The scanlation for the next upcoming chapters will also be posted on the Neko no Nyaa livejournal page for downloading once it's done. Drop by and leave comment. :)

13 comments:

  1. I feel like faint just by looking at this!!! Misaki is so pretty and that IS Usui's jacket (it better be!) XD Oooooh! I hope the confession does go well! Your reaction is totally understandable, Yuu-chan. Rather, it'd be suspicious of you to not do so. XP Waaaaah~ can't wait!

    Awww... cute phonestrap ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with marigadi. I also have my inner fan girl squealing inside me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squealing like that is normal~ ^^
    Like, "OMG! I JUST SAW THE MOST ADORABLE PIC IN MY LIFE!"
    I wish I could see Usui~ with Misaki in that cover! OMG! It would be more ADORABLE!
    My nose is bleeding! Gosh~
    Thanks for that post neh! *bows

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 24 and I squeed like that when I saw it! XDDD Soooo adorable! and ALFJDLFJEOIJFOJGJDFOEIJ I forgot Ouran 60 page special was coming out this month! GAAAAAAH! SO FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT BOTH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. march preview?..
    what about january?
    will we wait until march:(
    is it true?
    is there january preview?
    march...it is too long T_T
    I'm waiting for answers ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous
    The March issue comes out in January.
    LaLa publishing is a bit complicated. The publications are 2 months ahead. So we will be getting the March issue in January, the January issue came out it November of last year.

    Are you clear?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What about new series by Nagamu Nanaji, are you interested? Sorry for bothering you and thank for all the summaries!
    Ed. Sorry, but I was sure that this one was on Lala, but I read somewhere else that it will be in Margaret. *bows*

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! soooo can't wait for d next chp!!!! OMG OMG OMG XDDDDDDDDD 5 more dayssssss XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw 4 pages in someone's blog adn (I don't wnat to spoil so I wnat say WHAT i saw..) but it was WOW. And plus my poor japanase= double WOW.
    I can die happy now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHERE?? WHOOS BLOG TELL ME PLEASE ^^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am dying to get my hands on a copy of this issue! Do you know where I can get it in Canada? Please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete