nuff add

Jan 24, 2011

LaLa March 2011

HEEEEELLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!XDXDXD

After the long wait of no KWMS for a month it has finally come!!!And I am the happiest person alive if my head wasn't killing me へ(-___-")へ I have been having this headache since yesterday..Blame it on the fantastic Durian!!LOL (^0^)

~great, now a new fetish to add to the list~

I bet everyone is dying over the previews I posted on a couple of pages :D I know it's late uploading the chapter, but my nephew wouldn't let me go. You see, his mother and him went on a vacation to Universal Studio in Singapore and I haven't seen him since Wednesday. I miss him, he misses me :DDDD

Okay, okay, back to the new chapter. This chapter is what everybody has been waiting for. At least I am. It makes me feel that Fujiwara sensei should take a break more often so that she can give us something this EPIC for every return. But then again, to relive the chapterless month is unforgivable. I was in total withdrawal.(*__*)

I don't think I have to say much for the AWESOMENESS of this chapter. Because it's Legen, wait for it......I hope your not lactose intolerant because the next word is Dairy!!LEGENDARY!!!LOL!!(Barney much??? (^0^))


EDIT: Photo bucket is being an ARSE again so I'm using Picasa. Oh screw Passwords!!This chapter needs no passwords!!

As for the rest of the mangas, there is no FTAK chapter this month. It will resume next month. Mishounen Produce has come to an end and the ending is kinda....sweet? I was too caught up with KWMS to notice it properly. Kimi ni XOXO has ended in last months issue and the ending is like...WTF!!?? Honestly, I expected a....different, better ending than that. Well, whatever. Hyakunen Renbo will continue in next months issue as it will be continued to be serialized.

I have an offer for all of you guys. As you all know, I decided not to buy last months issue. The thing is, I forgot to mention that to the bookstore where I get the magazine. So they ordered my issue anyway. When I went to collect it this morning, they said that I can't pick up this month's issue unless I clear last months order. So I took the only solution I could. I bought both issues (T___T)..And now I'm twice as broke as I was last month. Soooo, I was wondering if anyone's interested in buying this issue off my hands. Email me at yuukuzuri@yahoo.com if your interested. Price is negotiable.

I'll scan these titles next:

Mishounen Produce Final chapter
Some other for the January issue when I have some time.
I won't be scanning the 60 page long Ouran because I'm sure Owari's Sisters are working on it as we speak. :)

28 comments:

  1. I can't see the pictures! I typed in couple and it was like 'Too Many Failed Log In's' & I did it once! I'VE BEEN DYING TO READ THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the new chapter ^^ I've been trying to get the password as well, but the same thing happened to me = =

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting this awesome chapter so fast!! I adore you and thanks for all your hard work <3<3<3 way to go misaxusui!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, thank you for this!!<33
    I can't wait until the chapter comes out in english, so kawaii!!*o*♥

    Go MisakixUsui! >ω<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuukuzuri, THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! You just gave me the best birthday gift!!!!!!!! Thank you a million times************

    ReplyDelete
  6. zomgzomgzomg!!!! that was sweet *w* thank you SOOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much! new chapter of kwms, definitely worth the long wait :) it was fantastic, cute, sweet.. just makes you wanna scream, 'aww~ FINALLY!' and then giggle. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing, yuukuzuri-chan! What a brilliant chapter. Interesting how Maria stopped Cedric... those two would actually make a fun pair, if Maria wasn't already engaged/likes women lol. And I love the cover of Tankobon Vol. 12, which I have been waiting for SINCE AUGUST lol. Anyway, thanks again! -thescowler

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much! FINALLY the development we've been waiting for!! Can't wait again for the next issue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can die happy now 8D
    Oh no wait. After reading the translation hahaha. And the next chapter(s). Oh lord. I'm so happy XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for it, You are awesome because you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooooh.. I'm gonna look XD.

    Yuu-chan, just curious, but how much would you sell your unwanted LaLa? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much. yuu-chan! i've been waiting for this chapter since last week and the wait was so much worth it. can't wait to see the next chapter:))

    ReplyDelete
  14. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR THE RAWS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the raws... good chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. First, I wanna say that the colored pic with Misa&Usui in the end is really hot! LOL xD

    And of course, thanks so much Yuu_chan!!
    I know what you mean, I can imagine how pissed you are with the bookstore cause I used to buy the magazines for 17$ each :S. No matter how broke I was, I couldn't stop myself from buying them -_- (how stubborn I was...)
    Now, I really want to learn japanese so that I can subscribe to the magazines again, and not think of them as a waste of money.

    Gosh, I didn't know that Mishounen Produce was ending already, I didn't expect it at all! At least I'm happy to know the final chapter is sweet :)

    As for kwms, I am sooo happy that Misa&Usui are now officially going out :) I can't help but imagine more romantic scenes between the two of them (hehehe...) and gosh, I am sooo glad there is a chapter next month...

    Thank you so much for your generosity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. THANK YOU so much for sharing with us!!

    And yeah Barney Stinson is kinda awesome dude.

    ReplyDelete
  18. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
    arigato!!

    ooh mishonen produce! cannot wait to see it!hope then ending is nice ah!!
    evie

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!!!!! KWMS was AWESOME and I just can't wait for the next chapters!!! Usui and Misaki are finally together and ready to confront everything together :) Thank you sooooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG awesomeness :P thank so much for the raws of this chapter. I'm so lucky that i can read Japanese and don't have to wait for the translations to know all about the awesomeness of this chapter. Also a little quick tid-bit about the most recent FTAK chapter. The Chinese scans have uploaded Ch. 42... i believe they mean ch.41. So i'm just curious what chapter is most current, and if there really wasn't a chapter released for this month? here are the Chinese scans for Ch. 42 :P suppppppper cute :P and fluffy :P http://view.17kkmh.com/intro_view/32430/1_cfeb.htm

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks SO much for uploading these. I about had a heart attack just looking at the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG thank you O__O LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! "I don't hate you!" haha best confession XD

    ReplyDelete
  23. kayun glamer siot...haha...(saje post dalam BM supaya ko sorang je yg paham) ngeh3...gile kejam

    ReplyDelete
  24. @khalidahmacambaguss

    I kan memang glamour!!Muahehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG.. IS THE LALA MARCH ISSUE OUT... RIGHT NOW?!?! HOW DID THE PERSON SCAN IT... IT HAS TO BE OUT NOW!!
    ....O.o but it's not March yet.. XD
    IS IT?!?!? :DDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  26. @KawaiiJana

    This is the March issue..The March issue comes out in January..

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yay! Your scans are so clear and clean! Thank you~ I'm going to watch your journal reaaaaal closely now around the Lala release date! ^_____^ Wai! I can't wait for the next chapter. :DDD Lala Edition 4 is coming out in two days. ^_^v

    ReplyDelete