nuff add

Dec 31, 2011

Happy Early New Year Wishes and Faster Than A Kiss 52

Hey everyone!

December has been good to me and I have able to finish up my school work much earlier than I have expected. When I look back on this year, I feel that I have matured (I can't be growing up, I'm all grown) a lot. 2011 has taught a lot of things and I feel like I should aim higher for the new year. May 2012 bring more happiness to my family and friends!

I realized, this year has made me fall in love again with reading and writing which I have neglected for more than 3 years because of the high-speed-internet and also because of the stressful school work that has been given to me. Hopefully, I will be a employed in 2012 and be able to do things that I have been planning the whole of 2011; that is to travel around the world. Even though my savings doesn't look too good at the moment but it's a new year with new dreams.

Regarding my raws supply of KwMs, FtaK and AnS, I was thinking of adding another magazine to my list if possible. I'm looking at options such as Petit (for Hapi Mari), Betsucomi (for Dengeki Daisy) or Betsuma (for Ao Haru Raido). But nothing is certain yet. The only manga that is in need of raws sharing is Degenki Daisy. Hopefully 2012 will allow me to subscribe to it :)

There is no KwMs this month and I am in complete withdrawal. I am however furious of the "kids" in the forums who are saying that it's not fair for Fujiwara-sensei to take a break for xmas. I hands have itchy to punch someone who has been slandering her for taking a break. Ah well, we can't satisfy everyone now can we? Another achievement for me this year that I have a collection of 12 fanfic stories on KwMs on Fanfiction.net Feel free to check them out and do leave some reviews. I would really like to hear your opinion of my stories and my writing style :) 

On the bright side, this was included in December's issue of  LaLa.
So I'm not completely deprived ;)

I wasn't able to give out my thoughts on chapter 51 of FTAK so here goes. I feel that Kazuma and Fumino's attachment (or love. whatever you want to call it) to each other has indeed grown deeper with the turn of events that has happened with Papa Ojiro, but I still feel that something really big is still missing between them especially on Kazuma's part. I know that he truly likes her but he's not being completely honest with her. Yes, he go and sacrificed himself for a lot of things but he is still not putting 110% of effort in his relationship with Fumino. I'm sure that Fumino is not as gullible as she looks (or is she?) and she must have realized the small things that he is keeping from her. At the end of chapter 51, we see a piece of document that Kazuma has been keeping and I guessed that he never submitted the marriage papers from the beginning and guess what? I was right. 

In chapter 52, we are shown the hardships Fumino had to go through to get to her uni entrance exams. What In the last part of the chapter, Shouma finally shows his fangs in trying to win Fumino's heart. What better way by  making Fumino feel that everything that happened between her and Kazuma seem like a lie. I feel for Fumino though, I guess the best thing for her to do now is to stay away from Kazuma and clear her thoughts. Kazuma should really man up and get his woman back. This series is looking like it's coming to an end really soon. Let us all hope for the best for the two of them *fingers crossed*


More news on KwMs, Fujiwara Hiro now has a twitter account! *throws confetti* her handle is @fuji_hiron so go on and talk to her if you can speak Japanese well. Not to brag (yes I am bragging :P) I have managed to get a retweet from her :D. It was definitely a lifetime experience for me! So I will see you guys again for the January issue of LaLa. Before that happens have a great new year ahead everybody!!



Happy new year!

6 comments:

  1. i finally can get back to reading manga after my busiest semester of college! :)
    so.. thank you so much for continuing to share these with us! :)

    a few more hours til 2012..yay!
    happy new year to you and to everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere FTAK is gonna end in 2012 (March was it? July? I don't remember the exact month! And I can't find the article either. -_-)

    I'm glad you had a good 2011 and I wish you to have the even better 2012 you're hoping for! I completely relate to you and your back-to-reading-and-writing. Well, maybe not the writing part. But reading. I've missed this hobby of mine so much that... words don't even cover it!
    Also, I've been in a very bad art block between Autumn of 2010 and somewhere in 2011. I'm trying to get out of it and it's kinda working.
    And I've been employed too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Yuu-chan! Thankyou for all your raws in 2011. God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you! :D I'm glad you have high hopes for 2012. Though I feel ya on the missing out on reading and writing stuff...

    Thank you soooo much for the FtaK raws! Is there any way you'll be posting AnS 29 (or 30) too?

    Again, have a happy New Year, and thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to everyone!!!! Thanks for FTaK great but sad chapter hope this new conflict ends soon I hate it when Fumino and Kazuma are not lovey dovey with each other it is so funny watching their reaction to each other!!! As for Shouma Iwished he would crawl back under which ever rock he came out from under spoiled brat I hope Meg leaves him and makes him fight to get her back if she wants to come back to him he does not deserve her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you'll read Aoharaido cause its truly a great manga. Imo, betsuma is probably the magazine that has many more quality mangas than other magazines. Whatever mag you choose to subcribe to, thank you for taking out your time to provide us the raws :)

    ReplyDelete