nuff add

Sep 23, 2011

LaLa November 2011

Goodie up for grabs!!XD

I'm glad the magazine was not late like last month's issue. It was devastating to say the least =_="
Anyway, it arrived right on time, but the actual "time" was a bit off. I have just arrived home from a long journey to my collage and Kino texted me. So I went all the way into town with heavy traffic God knows why. I'm exhausted but I figured the faster I get this one out the better. So here it is. I would have to say, by far the sucky-est editing I've ever done. I do apologize if it is a bit off. 

In this month's issue, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime has finally been transferred to LaLa and it has become a monthly title. It used to be a bi-monthly because it was in LaLa Dx. I am really happy for that because 1)I love Akizuki Sorata's artwork 2) Zen and Shirayuki are just freaking adorable!!XDXD So I'm not sure if I should be scanning it monthly or not. You tell me! Leave a message :)

I have mentioned Last Game in my previous post, turns out it was only a three-shot :( I was actually looking forward to it. It has so much potential too. I'll post up all three chapters when I can.

KwMs this month is the starting of the new arc. It's the last day of school for the semester and Usui will be transferred to Miyabigaoka in the next chapters. There was a lot of focus on the 3 idiots in this chapter. From what I can decipher without referring to the dictionary is that they have no idea of the rumour that Misaki and Usui and dating. It came such a shock to them that they tried to seduce Misaki at Maid Latte later. It really is funny :) There is also a scene that will make all the Usaki fans go haywire after this. I bet your inner fangirl will squeal like you have never before. It wasn't too unexpected but it still a ++ for this chapter despite the lack of fast-pace development. 



I am actually satisfied of this chapter. The long awaited arc has finally started and the peek of the Miyabigaoka student council has got me interested. So expect more new characters being introduced in the following chapters. So as Misaki said, I don't wanna give too much away;) Enjoy!!


I'll put up FTAK 49 tomorrow. I shall try my best to. So watch this space!

Cheerio!!

12 comments:

  1. Ahhh, thank you!! The Miyabigaoka kids look interesting - I'm already intrigued and excited about the new arc. XD yuu-chan must be happy, too, since Tora will be making a lot of appearances from here on out, fufu.

    Also, I think I'm warming up to Maki-kun just a bit. We finally saw his eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god thank you thank you so much!! I love this chapter just by looking how Usui kissed Misaki in front of all student and Shintani got jealous LOL. although I don't understand what they're saying, at all. I laughed so hard because of that.

    but I can't believe Usui is already leaving :'(
    btw, thank you yuukuzuri-chan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the raws! I would love it so much if you would scan Akagami no Shirayukihime, if it's not too much trouble for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! thanks a lot! now need to wait for the translation since my japanese is still not enough for this :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, thanks so much for KWMS ch64 <33
    yay for a new arc! ^^
    and yeah, it'd be awesome if you could scan Akagami no shirayukihime since i too love it so much! i'm sooo glad that it finally moved to LaLa! & my reasons are the same as you, yuu-chan <3 (i love Akizuki sorata-sensei's artworks & zenxshirayuki so much *o*) so please do scan AnS' chapters from now on as well ♥ anyway, still, thanks so much for everything already~! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for KWMS!
    I was feeling lazy so I skipped a lot of parts. The last part is awesome~ In front of the whole school, wow XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!! I was very surprised to see Maki's eyes open. Anyway the whole chapter was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! So excited for the new arc~ More Tora and Miyabigaoka's student council (which is looking interesting so far).

    No offense, but may I suggest using desaturation+curves rather than what you're using now though? Keeps the scans with less spots, but otherwise your raws are really clean! I appreciate you posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for KWMS!!
    And I would be SO happy if you put Akagami no Shirayukihime!
    Agan, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd looooove it if you could scan AnS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm interested in "Last Game"... You wrote somewhere before that you were, too. Is there a possibility that you might scan that as well?

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the scans. It would be great if you could scan Akagami no Shirayukihime. I am so happy that it is now monthly.

    ReplyDelete