nuff add

Sep 8, 2011

Faster Than A Kiss 48

This is a really late post. I'm sorry!! Life caught up with me DX


Anyway, I think I'm gonna scan this again because the plot is finally picking up :D So Kazuma's father has finally come into the picture and I am actually looking forward to what twisted things will go down between Kazuma and his father :d Yes, I am twisted like that :P


Konichiwa! Ojiro Miru desu. Yoroshiku! XD
The best part in this chapter has got to be two doting brothers XD Miru-chan is such a cutie!! I would go all *moe* at her too XDXD. I can totally relate to how Fumino feels about Kazuma's father saying that. When Shouma's mother mentioned about Kazuma, his father doesn't even acknowledge his existence. What a cruel man!! I don't like you papa Ojiro DX


FTAK 48


Edit: Fixed!! Picasa loves pissing me off :P


I should stop promising when I can't keep them. So I'll upload chapter 1 and 2 of Last Game when I can! 


Cheerios!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for re-starting scanning FTAK again. I do look forward to them, and was a bit disappointed (though I understood your sentiment) that you had decided to drop them. As soon as Picasa figures out that you have uploaded them (or perhaps the link was copied incorrectly?), I will share your moe & anger towards Miru & Kazuma-papa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'so cute chapter!^^ Thank you very much for a sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could read Nihongo. Thanks for the scan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the scan but I can't understand japanese Y.Y

    ReplyDelete