nuff add

Aug 26, 2012

KWMS 74

Hey yo!

I have a few thing I want to say about this chapter but I also want to be sure of what's happening before I ramble on about it. My Japanese is not as good and I only get a fraction of whats happening in this chapter. So let us all read the Englishversion before we make speculations :D

On to the raws!!





This is a double release BTW. I'll upload Dengeki Daisy 61 a bit later =D

Edit: Eh. I didn't know many of haven't read Kat short summary of the chapter. Well, what's happening roughly is that Misaki can't seem to get a hold of Usui because Gerard confiscated Usui phone (more like stole it, bad bad boy :p). Igarashi came to the store to taunt Misaki saying that what he said before (the one where Misa and Usui's world is waaaay far apart) is true and she can see it herself now with Usui not responding to her. So Misa went back to Igarashi asking what really is happening where he explained the situation how Usui is being help captive and the only way to help him out is for Misa to go there and face Usui's family. He says however, Misa needs help on the proper etiquette to face the Duke's family which Misa agrees to. In Usui's situation, Ceddy's papa explained to Usui the real story about his background where Usui's father is actually Patricia (Usui's mama) butler. Last page is where Usui realizes why Gerard was so against him being with a pseudo maid like Misa. This a brief of what I could make out of the raws and from Kat's summary. So we'll have to wait for English scan to understand further what's happening.

8 comments:

  1. how was your eid? i hope it was nice.thanks for the raws!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for uploading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what i have understood by looking at the pictures is that misaki is pissed off bcoz of usui. also, that gerard is not letting usui communicate with misaki through telephone.(wasn't able to understand the tora part though) this time,tora seems somewhat cool! first time i've felt this way, i usually hate him though XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant help feeling that usui just found out who his father is..anybody think the same way???

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the raws!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUCK OFF!!!! HIS FATHER WAS HIS MOM'S BUTLER????????????????????'

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the raws!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey. :) I did a quick English translation of the conversation between Cedric's father and Usui if you're interested:

    http://archaiceye.blogspot.com/2012/08/kwms-ch-74-english-translation-last-few.html

    Honestly, I have mixed feelings about "the truth"... I feel like it's lazy writing to now say that all that stuff that we were led to believe about Usui's mom/dad is actually false. :/ I wish Fujiwara-sensei could've found another way to write it... on the other hand, I don't really mind too much, because 1) Usui's dad is really hot lol and 2) this means that we are going to get flashbacks of Gerald's childhood, since he probably knew Usui's dad and was (I'm guessing) the one who found out about the affair. Just my hunch. :)

    Thanks for the raws, as usual!

    ReplyDelete