nuff add

Jul 23, 2011

LaLa September 2011

Back with goodies!! The long wait with that cliffy has cracked a lot of people into perverted thoughts. LOL. Come on people, this is LaLa. Nothing ecchi ever happens!

In a way, it is worth the wait, because they have finally gone public with their relationship. No more secrets but still I feel a bit tad sorry for the puppy though (Hinata). Oh well, maybe the author has plans for him and Suzuna. She seems to like him :)

Wonder what his thinking?

The chapter picked up exactly where it left off. I am currently trying to translate the whole chapter, but don't think it's a good idea anymore because apparently the Chinese scanlations are already out and Kat has already summarized it on her blog. I'll just finish up the rest for my own enjoyment because I need to brush up on my Japanese anyway. *shrug*. If you guys still wanna know the detailed translation, do tell me :) That is when I'm done with it..whenever that is.

Without further ado!!!

KMWS62

EDIT: I've lost interest in translating this chapter. I think I'll move on to something else...XP

I'll update with July's chapter with Hyakunen Renbo in a little bit :)

Edit: I forgot to mention that there is a special chapter of Ouran in this issue as well. AND *drumroll* There will more of these extras in the next issues!!!XDXDXD I won't be scanning it though, Omari's sisters are working on it so it should be out in a couple of days ;) There are also some more preview of the live-action drama that will be aired sometime this fall I think  Scratch that, the first episode is already aired! I am looking forward to it but I'm afraid that I'll be dissapointed in it. The guy who plays Tamaki doesn't seem too fitting and the guy playing Hani-sempai also doesn't match. I hope they can bring out the characters right. Look forward to it!!:D

Another reminder, I won't be scanning FTAK anymore, and I didn't buy last month's issue, so I have no idea what happened. I could give a little insight on what happened in this issue.

Chapter 47 is where the whole family goes swimming at the local aquatic centre and they bump into Souma's mother. She'a heavily pregnant and she could be in labour any time soon. Kazuma and Souma's mother talked a bit and she suddenly goes into labour. So the other half of the story is how the whole family for her to give birth. Some mushy-mushy stuff between Fumino and Kazuma. What I really liked about the chapter is how worried Souma was for his mother :)

Aah~ there was also a chapter of Hyakunen Renbo in last month's issue, so I dunno what happened. There is no chapter this month though. It's rather irregular.There are a couple of interesting new title in this issue. Let's talk about those some other time though.

Hyakunen Renbo dunno what chapter it is.....

Cheerios!!

15 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Thank you so much (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello >u<
    thank you so much for awesome scan ( i'm really happy with KMS chapter 62)

    i re-post your blog link about KMS 62 in Livejournal
    http://kaichouwamaid.livejournal.com/134125.html

    i hope you don't mind and please tell me if i credit you in wrong way (i will change it)^^
    this is my first time re-post link

    ReplyDelete
  3. @12domba

    Could you please redirect to my blogspot page, not directly to the album.

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be totally awesome if you could translate it! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the raws! Lol, it's obvious Fujiwara-san couldn't have introduced an ecchi scene there, no matter how much we long for it. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot!! now need to wait the translations... Since Tokyopop is gone, they're my only way of reading KWMS from now on...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww... you won't translate anymore? *pouts*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really sad that you won't scan FTAK anymore(

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much :) for every single scanlation of kwms that you uploaded. we kwms-fans really love you for that :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lead as Tamaki is actually the same guy who played Nakatsu's roommate in the Japanese drama for Hana-Kimi (which if you haven't watch DO IT!)
    I thought he did a pretty good job of it. I agree with you about Honey-sempai, he's just....not quite there is he.

    Thanks for the scan!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks a lor for uploading this... i think there is a problem with the link of Hyakunen Renbo... i can't see the picture... well, i love your blog.. thanks for the scans

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much
    I try very hard to find Japanese version ^^
    Thank you

    waiting for your upload chapter 63 ^^

    ReplyDelete