nuff add

Apr 29, 2011

LaLa June 2011

Hello everyone

Sorry for the one week delay. I have solid reason for the lateness. Life caught up on me and I have to extend my study period. *sigh* I tried my best but unfortunately it wasn't enough..

The lateness was because my parents just returned form Mecca after performing their Umrah, I had my Viva session for my final study on Tuesday so I was preparing for it on Monday. Then I had my first paper on Thurdays so I just couldn't squeeze in to scan the raws. It just takes too much time. For those who complained that I didn't keep my promise, I'm sorry but there are other things in my life that are more important than manga no matter how much I love it. To scan, edit, and upload take 2-3 hours so by doing that I would have wasted too much time. So don't you dare judge me!!

Even though I am very angry about what that person said, I'm still going to keep my promise to give the raws. The KWMS raws is a little lower in quality than what I usually provide. There was simply too much gutter to use threshold to make it HQ. I really hate it when they put KWMS in the first title in the magazine. It's really hard to scan when it's there. The ones for FTAK are the usual.

KWMS 60

FTAK 44

Do what the hell you want with it.

18 comments:

  1. i'm really thankful for the time and work you've spent into uploading these! yes, real life comes first. [unfortunately, some people are too impatient and say rude things..]

    so thanks again for kwms 60 & ftak 44! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thank you for scanning these raws! It's a privilege not a right to be able to have you scanning them, so impatience and rudeness is out of the question! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for scanning! And just ignore rude people. I always think that people who need something from other people (especially those who are busy), should be patient and anyway it's not like you signed a contract for you to be pushed to scan them. You do it for us and we KWMS lovers appreciate that :)
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for Ftak ^-^

    Is it just me or it seems that in the end, his past isn't that much of a big deal? Is it over?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Yuukuzuri-san... :) Thank you very much for the raws. I know you've spent quite much of your time doing this and I really appreciate that.
    Never mind people who complained to you, regardless of how late you do the scanning we're still thankful that we have a person like you who have helped us fulfilling our hopes of having a peek on the new chapter as fast as possible. :) Thank you!! Terima kasih!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yuukuzuri-chan thank you so much for the raws
    omg are usui and misaki busted and who is that handsome guy i m waiting for translating :)

    P.S. ARIGATOU

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Please don't mind the people who complained to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your time and effort in scanning these manga. I know how painstaking it is to do them and I appreciate your willingness to continue doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankyou for the raws :))
    anyway, well, I have a question. but it's not related to the raws nor KWMS. are you Moslem? just asking haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww! You're sweet as it is to take your time and scan those chapters, no one has any right to blame you that you're late! I really hate ungrateful bastards who do nothing but complain and I'm deeply thankful to you that you still scan! And those scans aren't LQ at all, they are really nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your efforts have always been greatly appreciated. Please do not let whingers upset you--especially when most of us appreciate the various demands that life makes on each person. Because of the care you take, I am able to appreciate the story, practice my Japanese, and spend a few moments in a wonderfully decadent manner. I will be ever grateful that there are people like you who are willing to share.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the raws. Really appreciate your effort for putting them up =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks x the raws, your raws are the best and I like this is in japanese and the history is so moe and kawaii I love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Kat

    I feel that it Ma-kun and Fumino's relationship is put aside with all the flash backs too.And it just seems as if they are not even important when the arc ends. I hope the author has his own reasons for the flashbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. To everyone who commented,thanks you so much for the encouragements. I too hope that the next chapters don't get delayed. I will try my best :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, I am reading FTAK and I couldn´t wait for the next numbers... from Chile, with love, keep up your work! Tukki!

    ReplyDelete